China's monetary reserves exploding

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
China's holding of securities and foreign currency exploded last year to $2.85 trillion and increase of 20% in the last year. This reserve exceeds the combined reserves of Japan, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and the euro-zone countries. This kind of tells the tale about who is making money. And what are they going to do with all this money?

China's exchange reserves hit record level

China's holding of securities and foreign currency exploded last year to $2.85 trillion and increase of 20% in the last year. This reserve exceeds the combined reserves of Japan, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and the euro-zone countries. This kind of tells the tale about who is making money. And what are they going to do with all this money?

Generations of Americans were raised to the narrative that Communists are an evil economic disease. Now it turns out, that those inferior boogeyman Communists are making money resembling the Gold-Rush (once upon a time) and are buying other nation's companies, resources and bonds whilst also sitting on a shitload of cash they don't know where to spend.

From where I sit the commies in the pariah state of china are still an evil economic disease...a pathetic nation of hackers and theives who are really no different than the former Soviet Union in their ability to steal and duplicate our tech, except the chinks do it better and just we say "thank you". This level of humiliation is as unbearable as it is extraordinarily pathetic and still some of you people think we wage wars for "freedumb" and "dumbocracy" in sand. LOL, the middle east is just a necessary stepping stone to putting these cretins back in their place and that is all it is.

They're doing what our rich folks do with their money.

The Chinese are buying our government.

ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS.
Yeah. You. Dumb fucking murkins.
"When you shop, you're really voting for the kind of world you want"
Gary Hershberg.

well then. There might be a market for "original american made products". I would start with jeans. I don´t believe that a modern manufactury of trousers would make them that expensive when they´re produced in the usa. But you can use the "patriotic" attribute for a good marketing.

well then. There might be a market for "original american made products". I would start with jeans. I don´t believe that a modern manufactury of trousers would make them that expensive when they´re produced in the usa. But you can use the "patriotic" attribute for a good marketing.

Levis just moved offshore a few years ago.

Give China our liberal democrats, that will slow China down

Forum List

Back