China's hilarious declaration of Human Rights (fighting Sweden of all places)

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Why Sweden and China have fallen out so badly

Get this, if you can read the whole article without falling about laughing.

China and Sweden are having a diplomatic spat.

The first reason is a Chinese family booked a hotel in Sweden. They turned up at midnight but they hadn't booked for that night, but the next night. They demanded to be able to stay in the lobby but were refused.

The Swedish police removed them.

"the Chinese embassy in Sweden demanded an apology from the government, saying that the police actions had "violated the basic human rights of the Chinese citizens"."

This is where it gets fucking hilarious. The Chinese embassy thinks these people's HUMAN RIGHTS (yes, you read that correctly) were violated.

I'm wondering. Is the Chinese embassy angry that these Chinese people weren't beaten up? Because in China, no doubt, the only rights you have are the rights to be beaten up by the police.

Then a Swedish comedy program did some comedy sketch about Chinese tourists. The Chinese government is again angry at this.

However Chinese TV has done comedy against other countries.

China will say anything to get what they want. It's ridiculous.

When the UN said the South China Sea wasn't Chinese, the Chinese ignored it. However the Chinese then try and gain legitimacy with the UN for their actions.

This is the future.

The Swedish comedy program also said

"
"Because in Sweden, we believe in the principles of universal human worth. Although this principle does not apply to the Chinese," the narrator says.

The video ends with the host saying that Sweden welcomes Chinese tourists, but they would be beaten if they misbehaved."

And Chinese people are enraged because they insulted them. But the Chinese govt is the actual one who beats people up if they misbehave, not Sweden. Maybe that's why they're offended. Too close to the truth for them to handle.

Last edited:
It's amusing but we live in a country that agrees with their policies so if your laughing it's at them and us

I don't agree with China's human rights violations, but I don't necessarily agree with them being thrown out of the hotel either.

Plus this is pretty bigoted:
_103565441_poopingsweden.png

Forum List

Back