China!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if you wish to know how the U.S.A Economy is doing? Just look at China!!! We can all learn the truth!!!

China trade shrinks in latest sign of economic weakness

By KELVIN CHAN

Sep. 8, 2015 2:23 AM EDT

HONG KONG (AP) — Chinese exports and imports contracted in August in the latest sign of weakness for the world's second-biggest economy.

Customs data posted online Tuesday showed that shipments of goods last month shrank 5.5 percent in dollar terms compared with a year earlier while imports tumbled by 13.8 percent.

Julian Evans-Pritchard of Capital Economics predicted that trade growth would improve over the next few months because August's figures were hit by disruption from a massive explosion at the busy Tianjin port and government enforced factory shutdowns in the run-up to a huge military parade in Beijing last week.

But the trade data along with other recent weak indicators will add further pressure on China's communist leaders as they try to keep the economy from slowing too fast and shedding too many jobs.

China's legions of export-oriented manufacturers have powered the country's remarkable economic ascent but growth is stalling amid waning global demand. The manufacturing industry's woes are compounded by Beijing's efforts to guide the economy away from trade and investment toward growth based on slower, self-sustaining domestic consumption.

"GTP"
31525_20131101_161310_facebookstatus77.jpg

most importantly I see nothing there to indicate a long term or systemic problem with the Chinese economy- do you?

Perhaps, it's just a misunderstanding?
Or false the translation, because the interpreter made a mistake? But also, it is possible, that many Chinese people can not count?
In my opinion, this is the torture of children in school:

kinaszam.jpgkin0105.jpg

The confusion of Babel. How they can communicate smoothly, quickly, fluently and clearly?
(For example: the English grammar is very difficult for me, becausve to differ language systems.)

Or false the translation, because the interpreter made a mistake? But also, it is possible, that many Chinese people can not count?

View attachment 50472View attachment 50473

The confusion of Babel. How they can communicate smoothly, quickly, fluently and clearly?
(For example: the English grammar is very difficult for me, becausve to differ language systems.)

most importantly I see nothing there to indicate a long term or systemic problem with the Chinese economy- do you?

View attachment 50472View attachment 50473

I hope it: I well understand your question. My answer: no.
I just want to say that there is a serious and chronic communication problem - which is an obstacle - and to clearly we not see the economic reality.

It is becoming clear China in in big trouble similar to what America faced in 1929 following a period of rapid growth and credit expansion. To say the economy of China is shaky understates the situation. The kind of growth we have witnessed in China during the last several decades has been extraordinary and has been driven by several "one time factors" that may be played out.

To those who doubt just how massive the problems are they only need look to the newly constructed city of Ordos in Inner Mongolia. Most of the new town buildings are empty or unfinished. Below is the latest in a series of articles concerning China's deteriorating economic situation.

Advancing Time: China Economic Update!

It is becoming clear China in in big trouble similar to what America faced in 1929 following a period of rapid growth and credit expansion. To say the economy of China is shaky understates the situation. The kind of growth we have witnessed in China during the last several decades has been extraordinary and has been driven by several "one time factors" that may be played out.

To those who doubt just how massive the problems are they only need look to the newly constructed city of Ordos in Inner Mongolia. Most of the new town buildings are empty or unfinished. Below is the latest in a series of articles concerning China's deteriorating economic situation.

Advancing Time: China Economic Update!

the new unused construction as been around for years and years so there is little reason to think it will matter much now.

Well, we definitely have to get out of debt with China some how that's for sure, but I just don't know where to start. There's just got to be some way where we can correct the balance and have China start buying from us. One thing we can do is ask them what they want and make them pay extremely high prices for it and then after we do that we stop buying from them or buy less from them.

Well, we definitely have to get out of debt with China some how that's for sure, but I just don't know where to start. There's just got to be some way where we can correct the balance and have China start buying from us. One thing we can do is ask them what they want and make them pay extremely high prices for it and then after we do that we stop buying from them or buy less from them.

Well, we definitely have to get out of debt with China .

Republicans have tried to make debt illegal 30 times since Jefferson's first attempt. Liberals have killed each effort. If there was no American debt to buy China would have to buy our products. Liberalism is always the source of evil.

Apparently, how is atheistic country with inhuman rulers could for a long time be wealthy? GDP per capita is still low and can't be great, cause atheistic course is a degradation. Example - USSR.

Yo, if you wish to know how the U.S.A Economy is doing? Just look at China!!! We can all learn the truth!!!

By KELVIN CHAN

Sep. 8, 2015 2:23 AM EDT

HONG KONG (AP) — Chinese exports and imports contracted in August in the latest sign of weakness for the world's second-biggest economy.

Customs data posted online Tuesday showed that shipments of goods last month shrank 5.5 percent in dollar terms compared with a year earlier while imports tumbled by 13.8 percent.

Julian Evans-Pritchard of Capital Economics predicted that trade growth would improve over the next few months because August's figures were hit by disruption from a massive explosion at the busy Tianjin port and government enforced factory shutdowns in the run-up to a huge military parade in Beijing last week.

But the trade data along with other recent weak indicators will add further pressure on China's communist leaders as they try to keep the economy from slowing too fast and shedding too many jobs.

China's legions of export-oriented manufacturers have powered the country's remarkable economic ascent but growth is stalling amid waning global demand. The manufacturing industry's woes are compounded by Beijing's efforts to guide the economy away from trade and investment toward growth based on slower, self-sustaining domestic consumption.

"GTP"
View attachment 49670

China warned Monday that Trump’s inexperience in diplomacy might lead to confrontations between the two nations, while they mocked his demeanor as “lagging far behind the White House spokespersons.”

“China has so far practiced restraint at Trump’s provocations as he’s yet to enter the White House,” the Global Times said. “But this attitude won’t last too long after he officially becomes the U.S. president, were he still to treat China in the manner he tweeted today.”

OOOOHHHH! What's Trump going to do?

Beijing will “strike back firmly” if Trump as president openly challenges China’s core interests like Taiwan, Tibet, the South China Sea and the East China Sea

Beijing will “strike back firmly” if Trump as president openly challenges China’s core interests like Taiwan, Tibet, the South China Sea and the East China Sea
China can be turned into a parking lot too. Trump is not going to play China's and Russia's silly games.

China can be turned into a parking lot too. Trump is not going to play China's and Russia's silly games.
Yes, we don't want China or Russia to strike back firmly so we'd better be very nice to them!!

Yes, we don't want China or Russia to strike back firmly so we'd better be very nice to them!!
So much for non interventionist GOP. The cold war is back. Time to assert ourselves as the sole superpower

So can America you stupid bastard. You're that guy who's 40 something and thinks he can take the tough 30 year old. You might not realize you aren't the big dog anymore With our youth? Have you seen our youth?

China has something like ten million men who will never find wives because there aren't enough women. They need territory women and a war to thin out the population.

We will turn to the young the poor the Mexicans and Arabs and they will say fuck you gop

China could send just as many troops as we have combined and then they could send. 9 more waves.

So can America you stupid bastard. You're that guy who's 40 something and thinks he can take the tough 30 year old. You might not realize you aren't the big dog anymore With our youth? Have you seen our youth?

China has something like ten million men who will never find wives because there aren't enough women. They need territory women and a war to thin out the population.

We will turn to the young the poor the Mexicans and Arabs and they will say fuck you gop

China could send just as many troops as we have combined and then they could send. 9 more waves.
I believe I know more about America's capabilities than you. China tried those waves in Korea.

Forum List

Back