CHINA Wins First Olympic GOLD MEDAL!!!! ... In STEALING U S JOBS!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
That's right Americans ...when you are watching the Olympic opening ceremonies from London and gettin all goo goo over the team USA you will be REALLY looking at team China's theft of United States garment workers jobs. Not a single item our Olympic guys and gals will be sporting will have been made in the USA. Nada! Nothing. I won't even go into the prices of that Ralph Loren Crap that will be sent back to China. BUT estimates are that it will add up to about a billion bucks..

Oh and while I'm at it.. Where do you think the flags that our kids will be displaying were made? BINGO!

Sherrod Brown(D Ohio) tried to get the congress to pass a law that ANY U S flag purchased by the gubmint MUST BE MADE IN THE USA! Has the BONER acted on it? Of course not. Ya these guys are REAL AMERICANS!

Your thoughts?

Probably some fat cigar chewing fuck over here ordering the flags and shit, and could care less where they are made ,as long as he is lining his pockets, he probably has illegals working at his distribution warehouse.............:eusa_whistle:

$IS189-046.jpg

That's right Americans ...when you are watching the Olympic opening ceremonies from London and gettin all goo goo over the team USA you will be REALLY looking at team China's theft of United States garment workers jobs. Not a single item our Olympic guys and gals will be sporting will have been made in the USA. Nada! Nothing. I won't even go into the prices of that Ralph Loren Crap that will be sent back to China. BUT estimates are that it will add up to about a billion bucks..

Oh and while I'm at it.. Where do you think the flags that our kids will be displaying were made? BINGO!

Sherrod Brown(D Ohio) tried to get the congress to pass a law that ANY U S flag purchased by the gubmint MUST BE MADE IN THE USA! Has the BONER acted on it? Of course not. Ya these guys are REAL AMERICANS!

Your thoughts?

yeah, funny how you all are SCREAMING about this now..WHERE you been all these years, in a closet..

WHAT A JOKE

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

assuming some level of patriotism left

lack of manufacturing will insist our children personally emboider flags.....~S~

Forum List

Back