China, vying with U.S. in Latin America, eyes Argentina nuclear deal

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
BUENOS AIRES/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Argentina and China are aiming to close a deal within days for the construction of the South American nation’s fourth nuclear power plant, a multi-billion dollar project that would cement Beijing’s deepening influence in a key regional U.S. ally.

Argentina hopes to announce an agreement on the Chinese-financed construction of the Atucha III nuclear power plant during Chinese President Xi Jinping’s state visit on Sunday following the summit of leaders of G20 industrialized nations in Buenos Aires, Juan Pablo Tripodi, head of Argentina’s national investment agency, told Reuters in an interview.

The potential deal, reportedly worth up to $8 billion, is emblematic of China’s strengthening of economic, diplomatic and cultural ties with Argentina. It is part of a wider push by Beijing into Latin America that has alarmed the United States, which views the region as its backyard and is suspicious of China’s motives.
China, vying with U.S. in Latin America, eyes Argentina nuclear deal | Reuters

One side is building crap and the other side is sending NGO human rights folk in to overthrow governments.......

Argentina will never fall for China,

We were posted there and we know.

I adore Tango! hehehhe

and I respect and love Argentina so much....I learned so much in Argentina

Nada - by Julio Sosa

Tango

I adore Tango! hehehhe

and I respect and love Argentina so much....I learned so much in Argentina

Nada - by Julio Sosa

Tango

I think I want to take up ballroom dancing, because no one does anything like that anymore.

If I progress, I might get up to the jitterbug. Not sure if people are capable of that nowadays. It looks like fun, though. All i gotta do is get back to doing cartwheels.

Last edited:
Thing is that I know that Argentina and China.????....like they will never click....Argentina is totally Italian and Western sophisticated........well ... I can not begin to explain the whole history there.....but enough is to say that Argentina is an amazing Nationalist country ...and will never bend to China....no matter what amount of money China offers....if anybody thinks that China???? lol will get to Argentina? well keep dreaming

Argentina was/is such a wonderful place ...it was called the Paris of South America and it truly was/is.....most attractive men and women.....most amazing food......most incredible music.....

music like this

Thing is that I know that Argentina and China.????....like they will never click....Argentina is totally Italian and Western sophisticated........well ... I can not begin to explain the whole history there.....but enough is to say that Argentina is an amazing Nationalist country ...and will never bend to China....no matter what amount of money China offers....if anybody thinks that China???? lol will get to Argentina? well keep dreaming

Argentina was/is such a wonderful place ...it was called the Paris of South America and it truly was/is.....most attractive men and women.....most amazing food......most incredible music.....

music like this

Are you Columbian?

music like this

Are you Columbian?

God no, dear

no lol :auiqs.jpg:

music like this

Are you Columbian?

God no, dear

Gah! Somebody told where you're from, but I forgot.

I think you're great!

You're probably not from Pahokee, though.

Neither am I , I am from parts north of Pahokee.

I do know of a famous singer that is from there, though.

music like this

Are you Columbian?

God no, dear

Gah! Somebody told where you're from, but I forgot.

I think you're great!

You're probably not from Pahokee, though.

why would anybody care so much ...where I am from?

relax!

I wish I was Argentinian

Most gorgeous/attractive people on earth....men and women.

Forum List

Back