China Tries To Encircle India. It Won't Work

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I am delighted to hear that.

---

China’s efforts to encircle India won’t work. That’s the message India and its allies, America and Japan are prepared to send to Beijing in a joint naval exercise.

China has an official and an unofficial agenda for the Indian Ocean.

The official agenda is to foster trade and economic growth for all countries in the region, from Pakistan to Sri Lanka, to India, and Bangladesh.

The unofficial agenda is to encircle India, something investors should keep a close eye on, as it is expected to raise geopolitical risks in the region.

China Tries To Encircle India. It Won't Work

Thank you for stopping by :)

good to know that Modi is making nice with the Chinese and Iran------
how sweet

How does what I posted translate to Modi making nice with China and Iran?

BTW, Modi is getting ready to visit Israel soon. Israelis are already setting up the tent for his stay. He would be the first Indian Prime Minister to ever visit Israel. I do not see Iranians crying about it.

how sweet

BTW, Modi is getting ready to visit Israel soon. Israelis are already setting up the tent for his stay. He would be the first Indian Prime Minister to ever visit Israel. I do not see Iranians crying about it.

crying? Iranians do not cry------they dispatch Hezbollah. Israel is putting
Modi in a TENT?-------I hope it's air-conditioned. Will it have running water?

how sweet

crying? Iranians do not cry------they dispatch Hezbollah. Israel is putting
Modi in a TENT?-------I hope it's air-conditioned. Will it have running water?

I hope Israeli hospitality will be to Modi's liking.

Modi is getting ready to give Israel billions of dollars in contract. Explain to me how does that constitute making nice with Iran?

---

Modi's Israel visit: Multi-billion dollar defence deals to be signed

PM Modi is scheduled to visit Israel in July this year. Israeli Envoy Daniel Carmon terms it a "big visit" concerning expansion on bilateral co-operation across various key areas.

Major defence deals including procurement of Barak-8 air defence missile systems are expected to be inked during the visit.

Marking 25 years of diplomatic relations, the visit is further expected to bolster bilateral ties.

Modi's Israel visit: Multi-billion dollar defence deals to be signed

Forum List

Back