China to coordinate with India for Chinese leader's attendance at BRICS

^ Those blue boxes based on what you have described sound like a noble endeavor and I hope you and your people will continue with this great tradition. After all, there is no greater satisfaction than what comes from helping people who are down on their luck.

I was strictly talking about US aid that is given by US government to Israel. Currently, I think Israel receives about 6-billion US dollars per year. I only mentioned that after that IrishRam lady mentioned fictional financial aid to India.

oh----well your 6 billion figure is BEYOND fictional-----and relates to arms deals that-----actually are NOT GRANTS but
include a payback in one form or the other -----and yes---the US does finance stuff in India if CALCULATED using the same formulae that your fellows use to calculate "FREE MONEY TO "ISRAEL" would come out to SHIVA KNOWS HOW MUCH IN UNIVERSES or ----armies of ants-------really the calculations for Israel include the little blue boxes

This is not blue box. This is a money that US tax payers majority of whom are not Israeli Americans are paying for Israel's military. If Israel were a poor starving country and the money were going towards helping poor people, it would have been a different story.

---

Since it was founded in 1948, Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance — a total of $121 billion, almost all of which has been in the form of military assistance.

U.S. foreign aid to Israel: 2014 congressional report - Journalist's Resource

^ Those blue boxes based on what you have described sound like a noble endeavor and I hope you and your people will continue with this great tradition. After all, there is no greater satisfaction than what comes from helping people who are down on their luck.

I was strictly talking about US aid that is given by US government to Israel. Currently, I think Israel receives about 6-billion US dollars per year. I only mentioned that after that IrishRam lady mentioned fictional financial aid to India.

oh----well your 6 billion figure is BEYOND fictional-----and relates to arms deals that-----actually are NOT GRANTS but
include a payback in one form or the other -----and yes---the US does finance stuff in India if CALCULATED using the same formulae that your fellows use to calculate "FREE MONEY TO "ISRAEL" would come out to SHIVA KNOWS HOW MUCH IN UNIVERSES or ----armies of ants-------really the calculations for Israel include the little blue boxes

This is not blue box. This is a money that US tax payers majority of whom are not Israeli Americans are paying for Israel's military. If Israel were a poor starving country and the money were going towards helping poor people, it would have been a different story.

---

Since it was founded in 1948, Israel has become the largest single recipient of U.S foreign assistance — a total of $121 billion, almost all of which has been in the form of military assistance.

U.S. foreign aid to Israel: 2014 congressional report - Journalist's Resource

read carefully-----the statement is very carefully crafted---"SINCE 1948 ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST CLUMULATIVE RECIPIENT OF FOREIGN AID IN THE FORM OF MILITARY ASSISSTANCE....." what does it mean? ok------the IT means that the only country helping
Israel militarily is THE USA and the USA has done so steadily
since 1948. so? How does that figure compare to the
IRANIAN support of world wide terrorism-----the stuff you like so much better? How much has islamically supported world wide terrorism cost the USA over the past 20 years. ------Did Pakistani terrorism cost india anything other than a few hundred unimportant lives? There are all kinds of ways of
COUNTING UP. I assure you----they are counting the little blue boxes in the mosques too. Another question is how much as -----HOMELAND SECURITY cost the USA (for the record---"homeland security" is a euphemism for USA vs JIHAD

GOOD ANALOGY!!! Militarily Israel IS A STARVING country----it is under both military and economic siege by
nations and resources more than 40 times itself. It was
JFK who first approached that issue logically. LONG after
your fellows started COMPLAINING incessantly about the
little blue boxes

---

GOOD ANALOGY!!! Militarily Israel IS A STARVING country----it is under both military and economic siege by
little blue boxes

---

You have trolled enough. Give it a rest. I do not think most people including myself even knew what blue boxes were till you explained.

little blue boxes

---

You have trolled enough. Give it a rest. I do not think most people including myself even knew what blue boxes were till you explained.

Aren't you delighted that I explained-----the ISSUE does show up in islamo Nazi propaganda----but NOT WITH AN EXPLANATION as to their purpose or even what they are----
I had the impression some people considered them MAGICAL

little blue boxes

---

Aren't you delighted that I explained-----the ISSUE does show up in islamo Nazi propaganda----but NOT WITH AN EXPLANATION as to their purpose or even what they are----

I have been living in the US for over two decades now and I have never heard of blue boxes until today. It is because many of us including myself do not frequent these so called Islamo-Nazi sites that you keep referring to. However, as I said, if the information you have given is right, please continue with blue boxes; it appears to be a good thing. Just don't mix US government aid with blue boxes. That is a deliberate attempt on your part to muddy the water. As far as injection of US aid in this thread is concerned, that was done by your friend TheIrishRam not me.

This thread is about China trying to win India's favor on South China Sea and East China Sea disputes. If you have anything to add on that topic, please feel free to share or else stop trolling and derailing this thread.

little blue boxes

---

I have been living in the US for over two decades now and I have never heard of blue boxes until today. It is because many of us including myself do not frequent these so called Islamo-Nazi sites that you keep referring to. However, as I said, if the information you have given is right, please continue with blue boxes; it appears to be a good thing. Just don't mix US government aid with blue boxes. That is a deliberate attempt on your part to muddy the water. As far as injection of US aid in this thread is concerned, that was done by your friend TheIrishRam not me.

This thread is about China trying to win India's favor on South China Sea and East China Sea disputes. If you have anything to add on that topic, please feel free to share or else stop trolling and derailing this thread.

oh ok INDIA, BEWARE A FOX IN SHEEP's CLOTHING

little blue boxes

---

Hopefully, this will assuage your anguish.

---

India is slowly and steadily beefing up military capabilities along the Chinese border.

1043517111.jpg

India’s ‘Great Wall’ Against China Along Border Region

---

India is slowly and steadily beefing up military capabilities along the Chinese border.

1043517111.jpg

oh----so MUCH better----India will have ---in the future---NO PROBLEM facing the AXIS powers------to wit----China, Russia,
Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Turkey ----and whatever other shit holes JOIN UP

---

1043517111.jpg

oh----so MUCH better----India will have ---in the future---NO PROBLEM facing the AXIS powers------to wit----China, Russia,

China and Pakistan are the only two countries from your list that display irrational hostility towards India.

---

1043517111.jpg

China and Pakistan are the only two countries from your list that display irrational hostility towards India.

oh----ok only two. I have no doubt the IRAN loves you

---

1043517111.jpg

India's true love is Israel :)

This one is just for irosie91. I hope this would put her at ease.

---

Israeli Air Force F-16 pilots are to visit India next month for a working visit to one of the squadrons of the Indian Air Force. The air force described it as a “first of its kind exercise,” but would not say whether the pilots would be flying in India.

The visit is part of an air crew exchange between the two militaries. Indian Air Force crews visited a combat squadron at the Ramon Air Force Base three months ago and met with other air force units, including the air force’s search and rescue unit (Unit 669) and the IAF Flight Academy at Hatzerim.

The Indian pilots got briefings from their Israeli counterparts and explanations about the F-16, which is known in Israel as the Sufa (“storm”) and is considered the IAF’s most advanced fighter jet. Something similar is expected to take place in India, which operates Russian Sukhoi-30 jets that were adapted for the local military.

read more: Israel Air Force pilots to meet with counterparts in India next month - Israel News

---

1043517111.jpg

good choice

---

1043517111.jpg

good choice

Israel is a friend/family. You should never doubt that.

Forum List

Back