China steps in to replace the US in Africa

While the U.S. has been spending 100's of billions of dollars to build military bases around the world and kicking down the doors of 3rd world farmers looking for terrorists.

The Chinese have been going all over Africa and South America building schools, hospitals, and paving roads for the local population. Which has resulted in lucrative mining contracts and long term leases on natural resources. ..... :cool:
US foreign policy has held the world back for decades.
Who would you prefer as the worlds super power?
Wales.

While the U.S. has been spending 100's of billions of dollars to build military bases around the world and kicking down the doors of 3rd world farmers looking for terrorists.

The Chinese have been going all over Africa and South America building schools, hospitals, and paving roads for the local population. Which has resulted in lucrative mining contracts and long term leases on natural resources. ..... :cool:
Wales.
Walesistan? I don't think so. Answer seriously. Would you prefer Russia, China, or Mecca?

Wales.
Walesistan? I don't think so. Answer seriously.
It would be a better world.
However I think I would prefer the US to China. The Chinese are not nice people.

Wales.
However I think I would prefer the US to China. The Chinese are not nice people.
I thought you would pick Mecca, oops, Wales already has.

Wales.
What you know about Wales could be written inside a thimble.

Wales.
What you know about Wales could be written inside a thimble.
I know that whales have blowholes, is that just a coincidence?

China is looking like they have stable, responsible leadership

The U.S. is not
Through your eyes. I don't see through your eyes. Trump is not playing kick the can. He seems to be about getting things done.

Globally, Trump is openly mocked and not trusted

He is in over his head

And you know this how? You are repeating the big lie the MSM and the networks are repeating.

See how Trump had to cancel his trip to longtime ally England yesterday?
You know England, the country we saved in WWII

They are outraged that THIS President would set foot in their country

Ask any Chinese businessman or worker who gets sent by his company to there. I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese words for "shithole".

Eternal moron........are you comparing what a Chinese businessman may say to what a buffoon like Trump has stated???

Did China's president Xi Jinping call Africa a shit hole?

Last edited:
China is looking like they have stable, responsible leadership

The U.S. is not
Through your eyes. I don't see through your eyes. Trump is not playing kick the can. He seems to be about getting things done.

Globally, Trump is openly mocked and not trusted

He is in over his head

And you know this how? You are repeating the big lie the MSM and the networks are repeating.

See how Trump had to cancel his trip to longtime ally England yesterday?
You know England, the country we saved in WWII

They are outraged that THIS President would set foot in their country
And they are letting their culture disintegrate before their eyes. Can you find an example I should worry about?

Ask any Chinese businessman or worker who gets sent by his company to there. I'm sure there are plenty of Chinese words for "shithole".

Eternal moron........are you comparing what a Chinese businessman may say to what a buffoon Trump has stated???

Did China's president Xi Jinping call Africa a shit hole?
Anyone like Durbin in the Chinese government has been killed. So we will never know.

Forum List

Back