China spying on us :eek:

This is alarming. I have heard that the Chinese are developing certain technologies at an alarmingly rapid rate. These items can only be attributed as having been derived from information stolen from the Canadians. Some of the items being developed or produced by the Chinese are:

Moose farms

Snowshoes at 1/3 the price of Canadian snowshoes

Prefab igloos

Mukluks at 1/3 the price of the Canadian product - but they only come in medium widths.

Watered-down Molson's

Synthetic seal fur (actually from cats)

"Salmon" which look suspiciously like sardines.

:teeth: :teeth:

Merlin1047 said:
This is alarming. I have heard that the Chinese are developing certain technologies at an alarmingly rapid rate. These items can only be attributed as having been derived from information stolen from the Canadians. Some of the items being developed or produced by the Chinese are:

Moose farms

Snowshoes at 1/3 the price of Canadian snowshoes

Prefab igloos

Mukluks at 1/3 the price of the Canadian product - but they only come in medium widths.

Watered-down Molson's

Synthetic seal fur (actually from cats)

"Salmon" which look suspiciously like sardines.

:teeth: :teeth:

Dear Mr. 1047:

If the idea of messing with our Molson products is your idea of a joke, let me set you straight once and for all! No one, and I mean no one messes with our (my) beloved Molson Canadian and gets away with it, NO ONE, not even in jest! Be careful, I might tell those guys with the nets and straight jacket where to find you afterall! :tng:

Said1 said:
Dear Mr. 1047:

If the idea of messing with our Molson products is your idea of a joke, let me set you straight once and for all! No one, and I mean no one messes with our (my) beloved Molson Canadian and gets away with it, NO ONE, not even in jest! Be careful, I might tell those guys with the nets and straight jacket where to find you afterall! :tng:

HEY!! - It's not me!! Bitch at those damn nefarious Chinese. I was just reporting what I made up - er, ah - I mean what I heard.

:halo:

Merlin1047 said:
nefarious Chinese.

Now that you mention it, I think those little guys did look Asian. Never fear though, they're busy trying to stuff Bully into the back of the van. He's seems pretty randy for a pacifist! :)

Forum List

Back