China seeks world domination

Hell, I thought China already ruled the world, but they better watch out because here comes trumpie and his side kick king a sabe and a silver bullet. Is it MAGA or MAKCA? Figure that one out.

The totalitarian movement to control all nations has advocates in the old Communist bloc. China may be the most powerful.

The Chinese Regime is Spreading a New World Order under its 'China Model'
its very bad news for Putin´s Muscovy , Siberia will be Chinese sooner than i thought
I would not worry much they killed all of their female baby's for years. Their population is going to crash at some point due to this. All we gotta do is prevent them from inporting women.

The totalitarian movement to control all nations has advocates in the old Communist bloc. China may be the most powerful.

its very bad news for Putin´s Muscovy , Siberia will be Chinese sooner than i thought
I would not worry much they killed all of their female baby's for years. Their population is going to crash at some point due to this. All we gotta do is prevent them from inporting women.
you will , but putins Muscovy is gonna sell women to the hans , the Kremlin thugs do anything for money

As a senior citizen, I think that the rise of China has been one of the most unbelievable events in my life.

When I was a child, all Americans felt so sorry for China. It had been almost colonized by European powers and then it was plunged into a brutal war by one of its neighbors and former "student."

Today China is respected and feared by the whole world.

Personally, though, I do not believe that it will ever attain the status of what the United States currently has.

I do think, however, that it will become the de facto Big Brother of the Far East -- as it was many, many years ago.

Yes, and with it there will be total obedience. China often criticizes those who oppose China as being warmongers. Why? Well, China wants this, you don't give it to them it could lead to war, and it's not China's fault this is going to war. It's your fault for not giving in to what China wants.

You'll enjoy that in 20 years time.

What should the US do to prevent the future domination of China in the world? Take economic sanctions? Take other deterrent measures?

China is an East Asian superpower. Has been ever since Mao.

The Russians would sh!t all over the Chinese if the Chinese tried to move west.

The USA would sh!t all over them if they tried to move west.

hello Marc!! your Ulus of Juchi has one Chinese province economy , and technology far , far behind

Forum List

Back