China Our Greatest Friend

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
ummm lead and toxins can I have some more please

Erin Burnett of CNBC Says China is Our Greatest Friend Right Now - and You’ll NEVER Guess Why!
Aug 17, 2007 in China, Money, Economics

“…if China were to re-value their currency or China is to stop making safe toys that don’t have lead in them or food that isn’t poisonous - their costs of production are going to go up and that means prices at Wal-Mart here in the United States are going to go up, too, So I would say China is our greatest friend right now. They’re keeping prices low…”

Be thankful for poisoned food and unsafe toys because they’re cheap?!

Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
George Orwell

YouTube - Lead paint is good for you
CHINA DOLL Speaks Out about LEAD PAINT in America's Toys! 04 ...
29 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlFh-M-2ZE[/ame]

. Through land deals with Panama, the Chinese have gained control of both ends of this critical waterway, today controlling port facilities in Balboa, the canal's only Pacific port, and a major Atlantic port in Cristobol. The agreements allow China to run them for the next half-century.

That went through with out any of us noticing. This could get bad fast. For myself... I've stopped buying anything made in China. I'm not supporting their economy anymore.

Forum List

Back