China On Its Way To Invade Mexico!

Hi Slacker:

such a classic thread i just wanted to bump it up to the top again!

Go back to the Opening Post and note my 'China' Thesis is based upon available evidence. China is the new superpower and a 'Threat' to the USA:

DefenseNews.com

McKeon Fears 2010 QDR To Scale Back 'China Threat'

By JOHN T. BENNETT
Published: 13 Jan 2010 18:36

The top Republican on the U.S. House Armed Services Committee said on Jan. 13 he is worried the Obama administration's first Quadrennial Defense Review will "downgrade" China's military build-up as a threat to the United States.

"When we receive the QDR, I will be looking closely at any changes to the [Defense] Department's assessment of China," Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon of California said in a prepared statement delivered at the start of a hearing on security developments related to China.

"My fear is that we will downgrade the China threat in an attempt to justify last year's and future cuts to key defense programs," McKeon said.

He pointed to the Pentagon's 2006 QDR and last year's DoD report to Congress on China's military, saying both analyses concluded the Asian powerhouse is the one nation that likely could compete with the U.S. military.

McKeon noted that the 2006 and 2009 Pentagon studies said China has been fielding more advanced weapons, including fighters, submarines, access-denial systems, and space and cyber systems.

"If the conclusion is the same as it was in 2006, then I expect the president's [2011 defense] budget to invest in the necessary capabilities to execute our contingency plans in Asia," McKeon said. "This is the type of strategic reassurance our allies need and is the key to stability in Asia."

The administration is completing the 2010 QDR, which will be delivered to Congress and unveiled in early February. The strategic review is expected to cover a long list of issues, including China's growing military and economic prowess.
The China Threat is very real, as the USA continues to decline into a third-world nation. Everything will make perfect sense, when the Obama declares Medical Martial Law (H1N1 Mutates) and foreign troops begin setting up roadblocks and checkpoints around every major metropolitan area in the Fascist State of CanAmeriMexico. Then you will realize that China already owns you (story and story) ...

GL,

Terral

You sir are mistaken. I have read this thread from start to finish and clicked on all the links several times. It's one of my personal favorites.
I thank you for this post, and the other one too.
The Noah reference is something I have already gotten quite a lot of ammusment out of, and the day is young.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Terral really, Thank you for that!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have been considering compiling messages from forums on the internet into some kind of book. I am seriously considering an entire chapter just for you. Well, it would be you and those that you are replying to.

No Terral, you really got it wrong when you assumed I didn't read the beginning of the thread. I revived it because it's one of my favorites.

I applaud your tenacity sir, and really enjoy reading your posts. Please don't change a thing, keep up the good work!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You could write a whole book on Terral.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...errals-conspiracies-compilation-thread-5.html

Greetings to All:

Has YOUR GOV'T Told You That China Is Invading Mexico?

Larry Nichols is a former black ops operative with information on how China is invading Mexico in preparation for assuming control of the current Drug Cartel/Drug Wars escalating along our southern border. The troops massing on our southern border are NOT Mexican Military, but are Chinese Military preparing for an invasion.

YouTube - China Threat Debate: Michael Pillsbury (4 of 11)

China is answering the many warnings that you see in these many related stories:

Betting The US Will Not Repay It's Debts
Warships Heading For China
Ciudad Juarez Militarized
China Suggests An End To The Dollar Era
Hillary Offers China Imminent Domain
Russia To Station Bombers In Cuba

YouTube - Larry Nichols Challenges the Gangs of America to fight the New Turf War

YouTube - Introducing The Return of Larry Nichols

China is saying, "We own America," and they are coming to protect 'their' interests in the "Americans' they own lock, stock and barrel . . .

Alex Jones interviews Larry Nichols here.

GL,

Terral

:rofl: Why isn't this in the humour section. Why rob so many of a damned good laugh!

What's even funnier, he actually believes it! :lol:

Germany had plans like this invade the US from both sides. That is their goal. they already have locations at each end of the Pan Canal. what they need is resources to feed their growing nation. kill off the people from the countries they take over and reap the resources. Why do they have so many single men. (disposable army)?

our army is to small to fight a conventional war with the Chinese army we don't have the men or bullets to stop them. we could not build the war machine today without steel and oil production and manufactoring that is lacking in this country. what we did in WW2 is ancient history, could not repeat this today, we are weak and they know this!!!!

Germany had plans like this invade the US from both sides. T

And just how were they going to accomplish this feat? They had no surface fleet left, the British ended that, no landing craft, nada. This notion pops up whenever keeping the US out of the European war is mentioned. Hell I got plans to take over Ecuador, but with no more ability to carry them out than the Germans did in 1941.

Might I remind people of Terral's revelation about the H1N1 virus, bio-weapon thread...

The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda,

I'm guessing that we can all remove the "H1N1 propaganda" part of the quote above and substitute any number of his claims in it.

Good job Terral.

:clap2:

BRAVO keee keee BRAVO. You have summed up the situation pefectly. I say again my child BRAVO and may the blessings of His Holiness the Pope be upon you.

our army is to small to fight a conventional war with the Chinese army we don't have the men or bullets to stop them. we could not build the war machine today without steel and oil production and manufactoring that is lacking in this country. what we did in WW2 is ancient history, could not repeat this today, we are weak and they know this!!!!

First Mexico than the USA. China owns you people.

WHY?... Because Reagan,Bush, Clinton and Bush thought they could sell us down the river?

I submit that the Chinese are not so stupid as to see it your way. One teensy weensy problem is that they can't blend in and there are not enough chineez americans to hide behind.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

See your local citizen's militia recruiter today dude, before it's too late......

Ha..dee ha ha. The only problem we would have fighting ANYONE coming onto our shores is what to do with all the dead bodies. Conventional? I can't speak for the pussies on the Least Coast But out here where West is best we have it covered...army or not. We have way more guns out here than the whole army put together.

Hello???? 2nd ammendment alive and well on the coast thank you very much.

See your local citizen's militia recruiter today dude, before it's too late......

i wonder how much time some of these people commenting have spent in china or asia in general. i've spent about 15 years of my life in asia. the chinese have no interest in invading anyone with the possible exception of taiwan, since they consider that part of china.

if the US military doesnt have enough bullets to kill the chinese i think eots will lend them some. he seems like the type of person that would have a few hundred thousand rounds buried in his back yard just in case.

i wonder how much time some of these people commenting have spent in china or asia in general. i've spent about 15 years of my life in asia. the chinese have no interest in invading anyone with the possible exception of taiwan, since they consider that part of china.

if the US military doesnt have enough bullets to kill the chinese i think eots will lend them some. he seems like the type of person that would have a few hundred thousand rounds buried in his back yard just in case.

Why would they invade us...we're giving them billions of dollars? It would be like Marvel Comics invading a twoofer convention; why harm your best customers?

Forum List

Back