China On Its Way To Invade Mexico!

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Has YOUR GOV'T Told You That China Is Invading Mexico?

Larry Nichols is a former black ops operative with information on how China is invading Mexico in preparation for assuming control of the current Drug Cartel/Drug Wars escalating along our southern border. The troops massing on our southern border are NOT Mexican Military, but are Chinese Military preparing for an invasion.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruGhk9Flg_M[/ame]

China is answering the many warnings that you see in these many related stories:

Betting The US Will Not Repay It's Debts
Warships Heading For China
Ciudad Juarez Militarized
China Suggests An End To The Dollar Era
Hillary Offers China Imminent Domain
Russia To Station Bombers In Cuba

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-DZEvFSm24[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6H_tS78bk[/ame]

China is saying, "We own America," and they are coming to protect 'their' interests in the "Americans' they own lock, stock and barrel . . .

Alex Jones interviews Larry Nichols here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
China is going to take over Mexico?

Cool, does that mean the price of hemp will drop and will I be able to buy it at WALMARTS?

Why bother? U.S. corporations have already invaded Mexico through the expansion of the neoliberal order, thus causing the economic destabilization that promotes mass immigration amongst the Mexican working class.

• Banned
Hi Agnapostate, Retired and and Editec:

Why bother? U.S. corporations have already invaded Mexico through the expansion of the neoliberal order, thus causing the economic destabilization that promotes mass immigration amongst the Mexican working class.
This guy needs help.

Cool, does that mean the price of hemp will drop and will I be able to buy it at WALMARTS?

three_dupes_china.jpg

Thank you very much for all of your input to the China Invading Mexico discussion . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]You Guys Crack Me Up! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

The fact that you have such a deficiency in your real life that you can waste time making something like that is a hell of a lot funnier than your little picture.

Hi Agnapostate, Retired and and Editec:

This guy needs help.

three_dupes_china.jpg

Thank you very much for all of your input to the China Invading Mexico discussion . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]You Guys Crack Me Up! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

This is pretty fuckin' funny, dude! Almost belongs in Mani's Sandbox...

-Joe

Hi Agnapostate:

The fact that you have such a deficiency in your real life that you can waste time making something like that is a hell of a lot funnier than your little picture.

Hey. You guys coming to these Conspiracy Debates like this (pic) using four-word and two-liner drivel need to have more of a sense of humor. The point for our readers is that I have plenty of time to "quote >>" you guys and offer up pictorial renditions faster than the three of you can present your opposing views for something else using whatever you call 'credible evidence.' You guys want to come to my threads and make fun of me and the topic and the OP principals and my evidentiary support? Great! The door swings both ways . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

Don't worry this forum IS in the Taunting area. And it sure attracts the mentally deficient.

We agree 100 percent (pic and pic). Here is a story by Dennis and Ann Bossack (DNA Live Radio) dated January 10, 2003:

Chinese Military on Our Border

Chinese Military on Our Border
Created: January 10, 2003
Chinese Troops On The US-Mexican Border…
by
Dennis & Ann Bossack
DNA LIVE RADIO
www.ufolab.info
505-546-4170

January 10, 2003​

Since August, 2002, when DNA LIVE RADIO signed on to the internet and began broadcasting, Ann and I have reported about the thousands of Chinese troops just south of the US-Mexican border.

We live 22 miles southeast of Deming and 32 miles southwest of Las Cruces, NM, in the 'middle of the desert.' We have spoken with two (2) local Border Patrol agents who have come into face-to-face contact with Chinese military troops doing maneuvers 15 miles north of the US-Mexican border. This actually puts those troops 15 miles directly south of our home.

These two agents have told us that they have encountered three to four thousand troops numerous times. They stated that they call headquarters who in turn calls a local covert US Marine unit that wanders around the desert along the border in this area.

The Marines meet the Border Patrol agents, talk with the Chinese officers, slap backs and shake hands. Then the Chinese about-face and return south across the border.

As for the Marine unit, there has been no official word that this unit exists. We’ve been told that this Marine unit moves, on a daily basis, around the border area setting up camp in a different location every day. We’ve inquired with Border Patrol, US Customs, the Luna County Sheriff’s Department and the local police. No one will say anything about it.

We have been trying to get the Border Patrol agents to speak on our show...but to no avail. They fear for their safety, the safety of their families and their jobs.
The question is about the reasons WHY our U.S. Gov't is saying nothing about these ongoing Chinese Military Operations south of the U.S. border 'and' WHY Obama is trying to take our assault rifles at the very same time (story) like Attorney General Eric Holder (story). Something is stinking in Denmark . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Agnapostate:

(blathering nonsense)

So tell me, Terry, why haven't you responded to this thread yet? You certainly seemed pleased announcing that you knew more about the Bible than I did. :)

Thank you very much for offering up a challenge that I am more than happy to accept. Here is the deal that you are free to accept or hide from: I will write a rebuttal to your Opening Post from the above thread 'and' you will do the very same thing for the Opening Post of my "Two Gospels" thread (here) and everyone can decide if anybody is truly 'approved' (1Cor. 11:19) by accurately handing the word of truth. 2Timothy 2:15. Deal? :0)

GL in the debates, because you are definitely outgunned,

Terral

Terral,

I have a quick yes-or-no question for you.

Are the majority of your posts Conspiracy Theories?

Thanks for your time.

With best personal regards,

Xotoxi

Why invade? The chinks will buy Mexico the same way theu bought the USA.

Hi Xotoxi with Agnapostate mentioned:

Are the majority of your posts Conspiracy Theories?

The majority of my posts on 'this' Board are 911Truth Inside-job Explanation Posts, because apparently nobody here has sufficient knowledge on the Bible Topics to debate with me one way or the other. This 'Two Gospels' Topic (link) is 'way' over your heads like the 'Two Churches' Topic (link = zero replies). Who among you wants to debate "The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom" (link one silly reply), or the 'Differences Between God 'And' My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN' (link)?? I complained (never again) to the mods about people swearing on my religion thread (stupid me :cuckoo:), so they committed my work to the 'Flaming Zone' as a penalty for troubling them.

Agnapostate cannot offer defending arguments against my rebuttal to his OP 'fallibility claims' (here), because my knowledge of Scripture is only about 10,000 times greater (1Sam. 18:7) than his and the rest of you guys combined. Most of you guys treat this place as your personal chat room more than any Discussion Board and you have no idea about how to present a thesis paper with claims and evidentiary support so your readers can draw well-informed conclusions. Therefore, since I know for a fact that the same people orchestrating this current U.S./Global Financial Meltdown/Implosion (pic) are also behind the 9/11 Inside-job Attacks (pic and pic), then my time is spent trying to wake the lemmings up before they all run happily over the cliff (pic).

I am still investigating the Larry Nichols OP claims about Chinese troops in Mexico, but most of the evidence seems to be dated back in 2003.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCM24Og2Jqo[/ame]

This video has a 2008 date attached, but I still lack the evidence to formulate a solid conclusion on this seeming conspiracy one way or the other. This Marth 15, 2006 article (here) seems to validate the claims that China has been working to increase a military presence south of the U.S. border for some time.

Committee Chairman Sen. John W. Warner, Virginia Republican and the ranking Democrat, Sen. Carl Levin of Michigan, expressed concern. Committee member Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, suggested that the funding and training ban be lifted as part of a spending bill under consideration.

Sen. James M. Inhofe, Oklahoma Republican, said China is seeking deals with the leftist government of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and with Argentina on civilian-use nuclear goods.

Gen. Craddock said the Chavez government is a "very destabilizing influence" in the region.

He said that prior to the ban, the United States trained 771 military members from countries now barred from training.

Chinese military inroads are accompanying greater economic involvement. Last year, Chinese President Hu Jintao visited the region and economic agreements worth hundreds of millions of dollars for mineral and energy resources followed.
The Larry Nichols OP hype might be a counterintelligence ploy to force as many Americans back to sleep amid a gradual Chinese military buildup in the region. That kind of scenario seems more plausible to me than anything else I have seen thus far.

CNN Report: China's Military Power Concerns

Good luck in the debate,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back