China now the world leader in wind power production

Matthew supports unregulated pollution.

Nothing destroys the earth more than the reckless manufacture of Government Mandated, Dictated, products, financed by other peoples money.

Thank God our government supports Marxist China.

where do you see that in his post?
IT's implied by his idiocy.

You're gonna have to try harder than that.....
With Matt? Naw, he ain't no rocket scientist.

hangover.gif

And their economy is imploding....... and telll us Dr know it all what percentage of their total power output is that?

The fact is Wind Power in China is and always will be less than 1% of the total power produced. Each year from this year on the total Wind Power as percentage will get smaller and smaller.

That is a fact Matthew will never dispute.

A fact would be the number of votes you cast for Obama's predecessor.......your feelings about Matthew would fall under the definition of "opinion"....

Why not start a thread on that very subject? You seem obsessed with Obama, I bet if there is a thread on Obama I would find you have posted at least a 100 times in that thread. I bet you got used to coming to Matthew's rescue there. Anyhow seems odd you are very protective of matthew but not too good at adding content or addressing content in posts.

Yes, my feelings for matthew would fall under opinion. That is very good reasoning on your part.

So where are the facts referred to here:

But a flame of me does not distract from the facts I posted.

And don't you find it revealing that asking you to stipulate to the number of votes you cast for Obama's predecessor is now considered a "flame"?

Wind Power Problems, Wind Energy Problem and Wind Turbine Damages

Wind Turbines Cause Environmental Damages:
  • Destruction of fragile ecosystems and animal habitats
    • Deforestation
    • Excavation
    • Erosion
  • Turbines kill birds and other flying animals
    • Eagles
    • Raptors
    • Hawks
    • Migrating Birds
    • Bats

Do you have any idea who is behind this website?
Sure, I'm not sure what that has to do with the facts.

Do you have a problem with conservation?

The site is run by an Energy and Internet Company. On the one hand, if you think there is some agenda, you could refuse to accept the facts, but that would make you guilty of an Ad Hominem Tu Quoque. ON the other, I could just refuse to accept any counter argument you propose, and that would make me guilty of an Appeal to Authority.

Since this is their area of expertise, let's just dispense with any notion of special interest, shall we? There is absolutely nothing wrong with energy conservation, is there?

I am perfectly willing to review and accept countervailing facts if you can present them. I live in an area of wind farming, I can tell you, we did like the economic opportunity at first, now it's just pretty annoying.

Maybe, someday, if these things produced more energy it might be worth it. But as it stands, the only thing wind is good for is milling wheat into flour or drawing water.

http://bgp.he.net/dns/wind-power-problems.org#_dns

I'll take up the excess verbiage later, but for now, where does the link you provide identify the owner of the website?

The fact is Wind Power in China is and always will be less than 1% of the total power produced. Each year from this year on the total Wind Power as percentage will get smaller and smaller.

There are certain posters that will never, ever learn to fact check the numbers that they pull out of their asses.

WIND IN NUMBERS - GWECGWEC

3% The percentage of global electricity supplied by wind power.

17-19% The amount of global electricity that could be supplied by wind power in 2030.

10,000 A farmer from Iowa who uses one tenth of a hectare for a wind turbine could earn about $USD 10,000 per year, compared to about $USD 300 using the same area to grow corn for ethanol.

There are hundreds of wind turbines in the wheat fields east of The Dalles, with wheat growing right up to the bases of those mills.

Nothing destroys the earth more than the reckless manufacture of Government Mandated, Dictated, products, financed by other peoples money.

Oh these environmentalists...

Big nations are the energy independent nations.

They will setup as many turbines as they need, to get independent, regardless of their pollution.

There are certain posters that will never, ever learn to fact check the numbers that they pull out of their asses.

17-19% The amount of global electricity that could be supplied by wind power in 2030.

10,000 A farmer from Iowa who uses one tenth of a hectare for a wind turbine could earn about $USD 10,000 per year, compared to about $USD 300 using the same area to grow corn for ethanol.

There are hundreds of wind turbines in the wheat fields east of The Dalles, with wheat growing right up to the bases of those mills.

Based on what? $300,000 worth of equipment?
Or is $10,000 a check the government is sending him?

Based on the output of the wind turbine, same as the wheat farmers in Eastern Oregon,.Of course, one could easily have looked that up instead blathering like a fool.

Based on the output of the wind turbine, same as the wheat farmers in Eastern Oregon,.Of course, one could easily have looked that up instead blathering like a fool.

Based on the output of the wind turbine

Based on what cost of equipment? What's the rate of return? Breakeven in 30 years? 40? More?

Of course, one could easily have looked that up

Look up some imaginary profit number based on a green blurb? LOL!

You said china was all about nuclear. If wind sucks why is china incorporating it into their energy policies?

Government invests in r&d that corporations won't touch because it isn't profitable. Then when government figures it out corporations take over. Didn't the government invent the internet?

A fact would be the number of votes you cast for Obama's predecessor.......your feelings about Matthew would fall under the definition of "opinion"....

Why not start a thread on that very subject? You seem obsessed with Obama, I bet if there is a thread on Obama I would find you have posted at least a 100 times in that thread. I bet you got used to coming to Matthew's rescue there. Anyhow seems odd you are very protective of matthew but not too good at adding content or addressing content in posts.

Yes, my feelings for matthew would fall under opinion. That is very good reasoning on your part.

And don't you find it revealing that asking you to stipulate to the number of votes you cast for Obama's predecessor is now considered a "flame"?

You are so right Old Crock, you and the government never lie, a good example is Ivanpah the worlds largest solar plant, dedicated by the secretary of energy, obama called it a shiny example of green energy, all you nuts posted the facts of all the solar electricity it is producing, yet it never worked, it now runs on natural gas.

Now you run to google and come up with more unsunstatiated claims

You speak of the World and Iowa

When my comment is about China!

The fact is Wind and Solar only exsist because of lies.

Either way my comment is easily proved. You Old Crock can not substantiate any of your claims.

How many more Ivanpahs exsist out in the land of renewable power?

Government invests in r&d that corporations won't touch because it isn't profitable. Then when government figures it out corporations take over. Didn't the government invent the internet?

No.

No.
On another thread they're talking about a new polymer some scientists at a public university invented. Corporations will put that shit to good use. You're welcome

No.
On another thread they're talking about a new polymer some scientists at a public university invented. Corporations will put that shit to good use. You're welcome
Liar

Xerox invented the internet with the help of a lot of other people.

Given that it presumes something you cannot know, it satisfies the definition of Bold Assertion...

You are so right Old Crock, you and the government never lie, a good example is Ivanpah the worlds largest solar plant, dedicated by the secretary of energy, obama called it a shiny example of green energy, all you nuts posted the facts of all the solar electricity it is producing, yet it never worked, it now runs on natural gas.

Now you run to google and come up with more unsunstatiated claims

You speak of the World and Iowa

When my comment is about China!

The fact is Wind and Solar only exsist because of lies.

Either way my comment is easily proved. You Old Crock can not substantiate any of your claims.

How many more Ivanpahs exsist out in the land of renewable power?[/QU

IvanpahNatGasGraph.jpg

Ivanpah Solar Production Up 170% in 2015

Again, flap yap pulled out of the asshole trumped by facts.

Xerox invented the internet with the help of a lot of other people.
Really? Perhaps you should stop pulling nonsense out of your ass.

Brief History of the Internet - Internet Timeline | Internet Society

The first recorded description of the social interactions that could be enabled through networking was a series of memos written by J.C.R. Licklider of MIT in August 1962 discussing his "Galactic Network" concept. He envisioned a globally interconnected set of computers through which everyone could quickly access data and programs from any site. In spirit, the concept was very much like the Internet of today. Licklider was the first head of the computer research program at DARPA,4 starting in October 1962. While at DARPA he convinced his successors at DARPA, Ivan Sutherland, Bob Taylor, and MIT researcher Lawrence G. Roberts, of the importance of this networking concept.

Leonard Kleinrock at MIT published the first paper on packet switching theory in July 1961 and the first book on the subject in 1964. Kleinrock convinced Roberts of the theoretical feasibility of communications using packets rather than circuits, which was a major step along the path towards computer networking. The other key step was to make the computers talk together. To explore this, in 1965 working with Thomas Merrill, Roberts connected the TX-2 computer in Mass. to the Q-32 in California with a low speed dial-up telephone line creating the first (however small) wide-area computer network ever built. The result of this experiment was the realization that the time-shared computers could work well together, running programs and retrieving data as necessary on the remote machine, but that the circuit switched telephone system was totally inadequate for the job. Kleinrock's conviction of the need for packet switching was confirmed.

In late 1966 Roberts went to DARPA to develop the computer network concept and quickly put together his plan for the "ARPANET", publishing it in 1967. At the conference where he presented the paper, there was also a paper on a packet network concept from the UK by Donald Davies and Roger Scantlebury of NPL. Scantlebury told Roberts about the NPL work as well as that of Paul Baran and others at RAND. The RAND group had written a paper on packet switching networks for secure voice in the military in 1964. It happened that the work at MIT (1961-1967), at RAND (1962-1965), and at NPL (1964-1967) had all proceeded in parallel without any of the researchers knowing about the other work. The word "packet" was adopted from the work at NPL and the proposed line speed to be used in the ARPANET design was upgraded from 2.4 kbps to 50 kbps. 5

Forum List

Back