China now second largest economy in the world!

At least your not too old to learn new tricks grampy citizen.
After railing against corporations for years, now you've finally bought two of the biggest in globalization. LOFL

At least your not too old to learn new tricks grampy citizen.
After railing against corporations for years, now you've finally bought two of the biggest in globalization. LOFL

HUH?

WalMart and McDonalds?

Nope I got out of the market before the fall. Made a bundle as well when I got out.
That was just advise for those wanting to stay in the market.

I have made over 100% profit in a few years on gold eagles I bought.

China already buys more cars than us and in 5 yrs will match the rest of the world combined.
Then, we'll get a fair price for oil.
within 20-30 years, oil prices should TEN FOLD is what i saw on the history channel....we have passed peak oil reserves(at least on the easy, less costly stuff to get), the price is just up and up and up, from here on out.....add China new car owners to it, and it will be sooner than that....

too bad china puts tariffs on usa made cars....they can't really buy our cars made in the usa i heard?

China already buys more cars than us and in 5 yrs will match the rest of the world combined.
Then, we'll get a fair price for oil.
within 20-30 years, oil prices should TEN FOLD is what i saw on the history channel....we have passed peak oil reserves(at least on the easy, less costly stuff to get), the price is just up and up and up, from here on out.....add China new car owners to it, and it will be sooner than that....

too bad china puts tariffs on usa made cars....they can't really buy our cars made in the usa i heard?

when I was in China about 20 years ago they had nearly a 100% import tariff on US made cars.

New Topics

Forum List

Back