China Now Has World's Fastest Supercomputer: And the GOP Helped

Chinas government did, but you think OUR democracy cant compete with communist China huh?

Our government can't, but our private sector can. Our government recieves bids on contracts from the private sector. Hell, we would have never made it to the moon if we left it up to the dufus's in the government.

So you have just said you believe the Chinese government is more eficient than OUR democracy.

Why do you hate our freedoms?

No you said that...if you had half a brain you would know the Chinese government is heavily invested in their corporations.

Are you saying you would rather be a communist?

Chinas government did, but you think OUR democracy cant compete with communist China huh?

Our government can't, but our private sector can. Our government recieves bids on contracts from the private sector. Hell, we would have never made it to the moon if we left it up to the dufus's in the government.

We would have never made it to the MOON without Nasa.

There would be no supercomputors without NASA

We would have never made it to the moon with out the private sector

And teh pprivate sector would not have worked to go to the moon without the gov paying them to doi so.

You see there was NO profit in it.

The private sector only does profit stuff.

That means they ignore most long term thinking and investment.

That is why gov investiment in sceince is sooo needed.

Amilia Earhart Crosses Atlantic: and the GOP helped

Dent and Jackson Homers Send Yankees to WS: GOP to blame

Cheerleader, "Bush made Brett Farve send me his dikpics"

Was Abramoff behind buying Manhattan from the Indians for $24?

Welcome, you've crossed into The rdean Zone

TwilightZone_Logo.gif

And teh pprivate sector would not have worked to go to the moon without the gov paying them to doi so.

You see there was NO profit in it.

The private sector only does profit stuff.

That means they ignore most long term thinking and investment.

That is why gov investiment in sceince is sooo needed.

Do you have any idea at all about how much technology you're using right now came from the space program?

Well, using you and idea in the same sentence probably dooms the whole thing anyway

We design and have China make em.
Of course they will not copy anything.

Now that is one hilarious statement. Unfortunately, the right sees nothing funny about it. In fact, they see it as a "statement of fact".

Named Tianhe-1A, which means "Milky Way" in Mandarin, China's new supercomputer has 168 graphics processing units -- the type of graphics chips used in video games -- and 14,336 Intel CPUs, according to PC World. All of these processors were made by U.S. companies, but they're linked together by new Chinese-invented technology.

China Dethrones US With World's Fastest Supercomputer, the Tianhe-1A

I remember all the right wingers laughing and calling me names when I pointed out the US Air Force built a super computer from play station chips.

One thing the GOP has proven, they know how to nation build.

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.

US Technology moved to China.

Chinese and Republican supported US Chamber of Commerce seminars on outsourcing American jobs to China.

Subsidies and tax breaks to train Chinese to take over American jobs.

And from all of our training, they put together a better super computer than us based on our own technology. Good Going GOP. You did it!!!!

:thewave:

Just to be clear: We're laughing at you, not because you're ideas are stupid, but because you're an idiot.

China's got a Super Computer? So what! Clinton sold them Cray's back in the mid 90's!

Second, how much faster is it than any American Super Computer? We're probably talking nanosecnds of a difference!
Third, what's the rdean fix, prevent China from buying Xboxes?

Finally, they still need to steal the knowledge to do anything useful with the computing power!

1.4 Times as fast. That would be like, if you ran around a track and in the same time, I went all the way around and nearly half the length of the track more.

Or you walked one mile and in the same amount of time, I walked a mile plus nearly a half mile more.

I'm not sure if you get these analogies. They may be too difficult. Better if you just read the Article. You can read, more than "Dick and Jane" I mean.

Start here:

NASA’s Inventions and Contributions Board:
A Historical Perspective

NASA ASK Magazine

Just to be clear: We're laughing at you, not because you're ideas are stupid, but because you're an idiot.

China's got a Super Computer? So what! Clinton sold them Cray's back in the mid 90's!

Second, how much faster is it than any American Super Computer? We're probably talking nanosecnds of a difference!

Third, what's the rdean fix, prevent China from buying Xboxes?

Finally, they still need to steal the knowledge to do anything useful with the computing power!

LMAO, do not underestimate the Chinese. I have been there. they have many very smart and highly educated people over there.

My broinlaw has been to China more times than I've been to Brooklyn and he tells me is the most corrupt place on Earth, they steal EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!

You have to pay off government officials for the privilege of having them steal your blueprints.

They don't have to steal. Not when Republicans are willing to go there and teach them and give away every bit of knowledge to get to that 51 cents an hour labor pool.

Honestly, you right wingers crack me up. You go on and on about Obama being a communist and then support your leaders who do everything they can to build up communist China. How can that be?

Honestly, you right wingers crack me up. You go on and on about Obama being a communist and then support your leaders who do everything they can to build up communist China. How can that be?
you are a fucking IDIOT

Named Tianhe-1A, which means "Milky Way" in Mandarin, China's new supercomputer has 168 graphics processing units -- the type of graphics chips used in video games -- and 14,336 Intel CPUs, according to PC World. All of these processors were made by U.S. companies, but they're linked together by new Chinese-invented technology.

China Dethrones US With World's Fastest Supercomputer, the Tianhe-1A

I remember all the right wingers laughing and calling me names when I pointed out the US Air Force built a super computer from play station chips.

One thing the GOP has proven, they know how to nation build.

Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.

US Technology moved to China.

Chinese and Republican supported US Chamber of Commerce seminars on outsourcing American jobs to China.

Subsidies and tax breaks to train Chinese to take over American jobs.

And from all of our training, they put together a better super computer than us based on our own technology. Good Going GOP. You did it!!!!

:thewave:

Oh No. They are going to run calculations and discover that communism will never defeat capitalism. What are we going to do?

Why are you afraid of China? When was the last time we had a war with China? We didn't even go to war with China when MacArthur threatened to invade them, why would we start now?

My, but I have heard this song and dance before. No way those Japs will ever be able to produce a car that can compete with a GMc product. No way those rice burning mtorcycles can ever compete with a Harley. What RDean is trying to tell you is that the Chinese have just moved up their ability to compete up another notch.

Forum List

Back