China military eyes preemptive nuclear attack in event of crisis

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
The THREAT CONTINUES..............

TOKYO, Jan. 5, Kyodo

The Chinese military will consider launching a preemptive nuclear strike if the country finds itself faced with a critical situation in a war with another nuclear state, internal documents showed Wednesday.

The newly revealed policy, called ''Lowering the threshold of nuclear threats,'' may contradict China's strategy of no first use of nuclear weapons under any circumstances, and is likely to fan concern in the United States, Japan and other regional powers about Beijing's nuclear capability.

China military eyes preemptive nuclear attack in event of crisis | Kyodo News

My view is that missile defense is where their courage comes from. Innovation will not come from China for quite some time yet.

Not to be heartless or anything But I hope we would be willing to do the Same.

If Faced with an Coming Nuclear attack, what would be the point of waiting until they launch on you before you launch? I mean if you are sure they are going to attack?

Thanks to this new BS start Treaty, Which Basically trades a huge chunk of the Tiny arsenal we have left, For Mostly Old and Outdated Russian ones. Of which they have Far more than we now. We are all now less safe. I put it up there with one of the worst things The President has done so far.

Basically it makes Nuclear War More likely. As our Ability to Deter Attack with the Fact that we could Basically Destroy the World With our Response goes away. They Idea that a Limited Nuclear war could be fought and won will grow in Our Enemies minds.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they would do so. Just a reflection of their primitive foreign policy.

I agree. They didn't create the Great Wall of China to extend outwardly. They've said a lot of things when angry, but they are a bright and inwardly looking culture.

This sounds like normal rational threats. If you are coming after me with a gun, I will respond in kind. But harder.

Right now, China does not face any real threats.

Forum List

Back