China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people [Uighur Muslims]

Funny thing...it sounds like the OP actually approves of the idea of imprisoning people who have done nothing wrong simply because of their religious or ethnic backgrounds.

Very totalitarian.

Very democrat party.

Funny thing...it sounds like the OP actually approves of the idea of imprisoning people who have done nothing wrong simply because of their religious or ethnic backgrounds.

Very totalitarian.

the OP lied----there are no MILLON muslims jailed
in china. It seems to me that coyote endorses lies.
BTW---china IS kinda totalitarian. ----had been for
a few thousand years

Do you have the faintest idea of the size of China's population?

As of 2016, 1.379 BILLION!

So a mere million is a small portion.

Xinjiang has a population of over 21 million per Xinjiang - Wikipedia

That certainly does not mean it's right to lock up a million people for their beliefs. What is does say is that a totalitarian regime has established rules and is closely watching and controlling anyone who doesn't obey them. That is totally intolerable.

I wonder what so-called religion does the same?

I give up-----to which religion do you refer? I do not believe that
china is imprisoning all muslims

Golly gee.

Which "religion" demands that you become one of them or face severe penalties up to and including DEATH?

I wonder.

well-----historically---several have. One fairly trivial one was whatever
the "GREEK LIKE" Assyrians were when they conquered Judea. That's
what the holiday Chanukah is all about (remember---'wicked king
antiochus'???) Historically both the pseudo-religions---Nazism and
Communism have. Today the big offender is islam-----but somehow they
are being painted up THE VICTIMS in China
When innocent people are jailed they generally are victims no matter how much you hate them.

Ironic that the same people who scream about religious freedom over a friggin wedding cake are applauding the jailing of people based on religion. Good job people.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Very totalitarian.

a few thousand years
if the op lied, then disprove its claims.

Muslims have always been trouble, everywhere they've been allowed to go. China's being nice by not just machinegunning them on sight.

a few thousand years

Do you have the faintest idea of the size of China's population?

As of 2016, 1.379 BILLION!

So a mere million is a small portion.

Xinjiang has a population of over 21 million per Xinjiang - Wikipedia

That certainly does not mean it's right to lock up a million people for their beliefs. What is does say is that a totalitarian regime has established rules and is closely watching and controlling anyone who doesn't obey them. That is totally intolerable.

I wonder what so-called religion does the same?

I give up-----to which religion do you refer? I do not believe that
china is imprisoning all muslims

Golly gee.

Which "religion" demands that you become one of them or face severe penalties up to and including DEATH?

I wonder.

well-----historically---several have. One fairly trivial one was whatever
the "GREEK LIKE" Assyrians were when they conquered Judea. That's
what the holiday Chanukah is all about (remember---'wicked king
antiochus'???) Historically both the pseudo-religions---Nazism and
Communism have. Today the big offender is islam-----but somehow they
are being painted up THE VICTIMS in China
When innocent people are jailed they generally are victims no matter how much you hate them.

your stinking fart----"NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE THEM" is no more valid than your STINKING FART-----referencing your claim that I lied when I cited the dhimmi orphan law.

Ironic that the same people who scream about religious freedom over a friggin wedding cake are applauding the jailing of people based on religion. Good job people.

you are having another HALLUCINATION ----"people applauding the jailing of people based on religion" ---in china------are you still applauding the jailing of Zoroastrians in
Iran----AND Bahai and even ETHNIC ARABS-------of course you are. Sorry---most of the jews fled the filth you lick

Police are reportedly cutting too-long dresses off ethnic minority women in the middle of streets in China

5b4d76cc062a6b26008b4c4b-1536-768.jpg

With so many pro-Muslims in our media, I’m amazed this hasn’t been brought front and forward on all the networks.

Uighur women in China's Xinjiang province have had their dresses cut by police in public, photos appear to show.

China subjects Uighurs to extreme rules in an effort to crack down on religious extremism.

Hundreds of thousands, if not one million, Uighurs are currently being held in "re-education centers"to indoctrinate them with the will of the Chinese Communist Party and abandon their traditional Muslim beliefs.

Surveillance is also pervasive with tens of thousands of facial recognition cameras and biometric data used to monitor residents.

More @ Police are reportedly cutting too-long dresses off ethnic minority women in the middle of streets in China

Police are reportedly cutting too-long dresses off ethnic minority women in the middle of streets in China

With so many pro-Muslims in our media, I’m amazed this hasn’t been brought front and forward on all the networks.

Uighur women in China's Xinjiang province have had their dresses cut by police in public, photos appear to show.

China subjects Uighurs to extreme rules in an effort to crack down on religious extremism.

Hundreds of thousands, if not one million, Uighurs are currently being held in "re-education centers"to indoctrinate them with the will of the Chinese Communist Party and abandon their traditional Muslim beliefs.

Surveillance is also pervasive with tens of thousands of facial recognition cameras and biometric data used to monitor residents.

More @ Police are reportedly cutting too-long dresses off ethnic minority women in the middle of streets in China

its a communist thing

Very totalitarian.

a few thousand years
if the op lied, then disprove its claims.

try again LIAR------the op claimed that a million people are
IN JAIL------jail is little cells-----with BARS I have seen jails ----
The Chinese have not put a MILLION PEOPLE IN JAIL-----they are SIMPLY oppressing lots of people------what else is new? Where people who lived in the Ghettos that YOU AND YOURS created---
"IN JAIL"?

where do you see people APPLAUDING THE JAILING OF PEOPLE
based on religion? You definition of 'JAIL' needs some work.
People in the former soviet union were ALSO persecuted based on
religion-------did you define them as "JAILED"?

5b03e5161ae66236008b493f-1536-768.jpg

Is it that they are not going to tolerate the imposition of Sharia?

Hundreds of thousands, and potentially more than one million, people have been caught up in China's "re-education camps" over the last year.

The camps, which operate outside the courts, are designed to indoctrinate ethnic minority Uighurs and force them to reject their religious beliefs.

Bids for constructing or renovating these centers, as well as staff job ads, provide clear evidence of the purpose and scale of these re-education programs.

Uighurs face constant surveillance in Xinjiang, which experts consider a testing ground for the a wider surveillance state.

Much more @ China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people — but they've left 2 big pieces of evidence behind
I know the Sheetheads in South China have been being a pain in the butt for China, no real time info has gotten out to the East about it. It does not seem false that this could be happening. I have not found any Sheethead links either.

Hundreds of thousands, and potentially more than one million, people have been caught up in China's "re-education camps" over the last year.

The camps, which operate outside the courts, are designed to indoctrinate ethnic minority Uighurs and force them to reject their religious beliefs.

Bids for constructing or renovating these centers, as well as staff job ads, provide clear evidence of the purpose and scale of these re-education programs.

Uighurs face constant surveillance in Xinjiang, which experts consider a testing ground for the a wider surveillance state.

Much more @ China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people — but they've left 2 big pieces of evidence behind
I know the Sheetheads in South China have been being a pain in the butt for China, no real time info has gotten out to the East about it. It does not seem false that this could be happening. I have not found any Sheethead links either.

I have no doubt that the Chinese are oppressing muslims and their OUTWARD PRACTICES Chinese society has "always" demanded
---CONFORM

Do you think this is a good thing?

The OP said imprisoned. What is your problem? Are you one of the applauders?

Who is surprised that the Chinese government is repressing a religious minority?

Now the real question is whether you agree with what China is doing.

The OP said imprisoned. What is your problem? Are you one of the applauders?

you are PROJECTING in your usual disgusting manner, coyote.
I have explained CLEARLY------that the term "imprisoned" does
not apply unless you want to be STUPID----a status you so, clearly,
demonstrate. I did say that they are oppressed in the same manner
that Russian communists OPPRESSED religion in the USSR HEYDAY---
not a condistio I APPLAUD OR DENY

Who is surprised that the Chinese government is repressing a religious minority?

so far I have not seen anyone AGREE with religious oppression-----I have seen the really DEPRAVED insist that the whole muslim population is
BEHIND BARS and also insisting that SHE KNOWS SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE DELIGHTED OVER THE "FACT"

so far I have not seen anyone AGREE with religious oppression-----I have seen the really DEPRAVED insist that the whole muslim population is
BEHIND BARS and also insisting that SHE KNOWS SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE DELIGHTED OVER THE "FACT"

So do you agree with what China is doing- or disagree?

Forum List

Back