China is not our friend, ally and should not be a major trading partner!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus China has single handedly crashed the market and in my personal opinion they did this deliberately!

Why?

Simple, payback for the trade war Trump started.

Now some of you will blame Trump for what China has done but let me be clear this is China doing!

China knew since January they were dealing with a infectious virus that the whistleblower compared to SARS and did everything to cover it by even punishing the Doctor that let society know something was up!

China To Investigate After Whistleblower Doctor Dies From Coronavirus

They ( China ) also refused to accept help from the United States:

China Refuses US Aid in Fight against Coronavirus

And as now went offline with manufacturing and tourism:

Copper prices dive more than 12% this year, as China manufacturers shut down over virus concerns

So seeing China knew the economic impact it could cause I have no doubt China did this purposely so it could damage the U.S. and World Economy because if they did not they would have been open about the Virus and not attempting to silent anyone trying to warn society!

The United States of America need to move itself away from China and focus more on manufacturing from within our borders and if we must rely on other countries those countries should be Canada, Mexico Central and South America and not China!

China has been our enemy since the rise of Mao and the backing of Stalin and the biggest mistake Nixon made was opening China doors to us!

I wrote this in Conspiracy Theories because of my opinion China did this purposely and is waging biological war against our country by allowing a mutated virus to spread to the point it become a global issue that causes markets to crash!

So as many of you blame Trump for what China caused just remember this no matter who sit in that Oval Office China is our enemy and not our ally!

Yes, the timing is all very weird.

There is something that doesn't feel right about this, and I'm not talking only about a fever. :eusa_think:

Unnamed members of Trump's administration have revealed that Trump was aware of and in favor of China developing the COVID-19 virus. The heretofore misununderstood covfefe tweet started as a secret communication from Trump to China concerning progress in the development. Trump's confusion about the name changed COVID 19 to covfefe, and then the unfinihed communication accidentally got in the stack of scheduled tweets. His monumental incompetence and unethical behavior becomes more obviouse every day.

Fuck China!!!

I go out of my way to avoid any China labeled products.

Any true American should do the same.

But....if.... China is doing this....it's not doing it alone....but with the help of Globlalists around the world.....New World Order and all that.....:04:......well? this IS the Conspiracy Forum after all, right?

So there you have it....they don't want Trump to be re-elected.

Nothing worked....russia russia russia didn't worked....impeachment did not work.....will a world virus work?

NOPE, that won't work either.

BLESS TRUMP!:2up:

hmmmmmmm…...maybe with China shutting itself down, nothing & nobody in or out, including social media access or information...…….ya think they MIGHT be literally closing down again, like before Nixon??.

China is following orders from Globlalists

It won't work

China conspiracy against the US by killing their own people with a virus doesn't sound right. Your conspiracy theory has been infected by the duuhh virus..

Forum List

Back