China is blacklisting citizens

• Banned

China's government is hardly left wing.

There are left wing parts to what they have, and there are right wing parts. There are extremist controlling parts too.

To try and put the Chinese govt into a "left-right" kind of view would be to totally lack understanding of what they are.

It's not the American right that wants countless government agencies and endless regulations over every American's life. Besides, Democrats would love to have a Chinese-style oligarchy with one party rule.

There are left wing parts to what they have, and there are right wing parts. There are extremist controlling parts too.

To try and put the Chinese govt into a "left-right" kind of view would be to totally lack understanding of what they are.

It's not the American right that wants countless government agencies and endless regulations over every American's life. Besides, Democrats would love to have a Chinese-style oligarchy with one party rule.

Sigh. Did you read nothing of what I wrote.

All you can see is American partisan left and right, Democrat and Republican.

This has nothing to do with this topic. What China is needs to be understood. It doesn't fit into any traditional left/right view.

Um yeah, actually it is.

Ha. Part of the movement restriction punishment is for posting fake news. lol.

"fake news" can mean anything the Chinese govt doesn't like.

The American left habitually censors and bans speech that they don't like. Hell, I had a liberal moderator here threatening to ban me today for simply disagreeing with him. Lol.

Ha. Part of the movement restriction punishment is for posting fake news. lol.

"fake news" can mean anything the Chinese govt doesn't like.

The American left habitually censors and bans speech that they don't like. Hell, I had a liberal moderator here threatening to ban me today for simply disagreeing with him. Lol.

So you think this compares to China..... do you really have any idea what the fuck you're blabbering on about?

And yet here we are, with the right (aka republicans) running all branches of government and still no shortage of agencies or regulations.

And yet here we are, with the right (aka republicans) running all branches of government and still no shortage of agencies or regulations.

Would you go along with ending the student loan disaster and shuttering the Department of Education?

New Topics

Forum List

Back