China increases military spending %7.5

China announces 7.5 pct jump in defense spending - Yahoo! News

They are getting prepared to take the South Pacific, imho.

LOL ...

Did you read the article before you posted this thread?

The 7.5% increase represents the SMALLEST increase in 20 years.

BEIJING – China on Thursday announced its smallest increase in defense spending in more than two decades, a likely result of both financial constraints and growing concern over perceptions of Beijing as a regional military threat.

The planned 7.5 percent boost in defense spending in 2010 follows at least 20 years of double-digit increases in the budget for the People's Liberation Army — the world's largest standing military with more than 2.3 million members.

... and then there is this ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/107805-are-you-prepared.html

Classic right wing fearmongering.

:clap2:
Is that anything like classic left wing fearmongering? They both taste the same to me.

I'm sure they are similar. It's just rare to see such a raw failed attempt at it.

I mean, c'mon ... the "are you prepared" thread followed by the blatant dishonest by omission thread about China's military spending.

Hilarious.

Fearmongering? It's called reading the signs around you. But hey, if you think I m just fearmongering, dont do a thing. just dont start whining to me when you starve

赵东民;2443844 said:
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao (C) visits the dike at the Changkai section of the Fuhe River, in Fuzhou, east China's Jiangxi Province, June 24, 2010. Wen Jiabao Thursday visited flood-hit Fuzhou City in Jiangxi to inspect the fight against flood and disaster relief work.
Is that his job
fight against flood and disaster relief work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back