China import effect on global economy

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The Wait for China to Shake Off Virus Nears Key Moment: Eco Week

Fixed Income - Bloomberg
Bloomberg China imports map.PNG

If accurate this means China doesn't really need much from the rest of the world. China exports means anything fake including another countries cash seems to me most can do without China's exports too.

CBP officers seize $900K worth of counterfeit U.S. currency | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Fixed Income - Bloomberg
View attachment 308326
If accurate this means China doesn't really need much from the rest of the world. China exports means anything fake including another countries cash seems to me most can do without China's exports too.

CBP officers seize $900K worth of counterfeit U.S. currency | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I don't know if I've ever seen a more useless graphic.
Exports of what? From where?

Fixed Income - Bloomberg
View attachment 308326

China doesn’t care if millions die.
It sure appears that away.

Fixed Income - Bloomberg
View attachment 308326

China is a totalitarian nation with 3+ billions citizens.
A few million dead is not even a blip on the map.

..we should've protected the US decades ago....they send workers here and we send jobs there = idiocy

Italy the fastest growing at the moment of coronavirus victims.

How much of the trade influences are having to do with the import of the virus that originated in Wuhan?
Italy, China sign accord deepening economic ties

Iran is trying to keep their Wuhan viral problem hush hush but its a problem. Citizens were complaining a month ago because Iran was letting anyone from China back in even though the plague was in full swing in China.

South Korea naturally and all of the other little islands and countries near China were infected early on.

Pakistan and Turkey have both closed their borders to Iran.

Here perhaps this link will help.

China Imports By Country

Thanks.
A single one of those is proof that the "None" in the graphic is wrong.
Trading ratio is a minus that is why none is shown.

Trading ratio is a minus that is why none is shown.

Maybe it should say "net imports" and show negative %s?

Because "None" is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Germany, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea etc., also have trade surpluses and don't
show up as "None" in that useless graphic.

Fixed Income - Bloomberg
View attachment 308326

A few million dead is not even a blip on the map.

1.4+ billion.

Forum List

Back