China Has Dispatched Warships

china will collapse within a month if we just stop trading with them. They will do nothing. They need us at least 10x as much as we need them.

They can displace Trump's loans if anybody opposes them.

to the question , seems to me that the USA should just go about its usual business and sail where it likes according to established law . Then its up to the 'chinks' to do as they like BillyK .

Last edited:
Trump's in too much debt to China to seriously oppose them. No risk of anything happening over there.

WAR will erase ALL debt plus War will stop all buying and selling between the 'chinks' and the USA Blackflag .

WAR will erase ALL debt plus War will stop all buying and selling between the 'chinks' and the USA Blackflag .
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read.
----------------------------------------- naw , its true , if we go to WAR with the 'chinks' that means war which mean stopping all business , What , you think that the USA will pay a money debt to a country thats trying to kill the USA . What , do you seriously think that WalMart will be allowed to send money to 'china' to buy cheap goods for Americans to buy at WalMart . War will be fresh start BlackFlag .

----------------------------------------- naw , its true , if we go to WAR with the 'chinks' that means war which mean stopping all business , What , you think that the USA will pay a money debt to a country thats trying to kill the USA . What , do you seriously think that WalMart will be allowed to send money to 'china' to buy cheap goods for Americans to buy at WalMart . War will be fresh start BlackFlag .
Then how will Trump get his new Trump Tower and hotels in Indonesia?

and in fact , if we go to WAR with the 'chinks' we might destroy everything 'chinkish' that we can get our USA hands on including parts of their country , their population and all their military and other 'chinkish' things Blackflag .

and in fact , if we go to WAR with the 'chinks' we might destroy everything 'chinkish' that we can get our USA hands on including parts of their country , their population and all their military and other 'chinkish' things Blackflag .
Like Ivanka Trump's new collection?

Then how will Trump get his new Trump Tower and hotels in Indonesia?
------------------------- thanks for the reply and question but i don't know . In case of WAR with the 'chinks' the HOTEL might go on the Sprattlys XYZ :afro:.

Like Ivanka Trump's new collection?
----------------- yes , of course , but winning the WAR is more important than any girly fashion collection XYZ .

Forum List

Back