China has carrier-killer missile, U.S. admiral says

I seriously doubt the Chinese sent troops to Vietnam. The two countries are hostile to each other..although they may have sent arms. Russians, however, are a different matter entirely.

there were over 40K Chinese troops ( and north koreans) in north Vietnam. they manned AA batteries, built roads, supervised building roads and bridges, drove trucks helped with logistics etc.

I happen to believe you are right, but please provide a credible link

naaah, don't think so.

there were over 40K Chinese troops ( and north koreans) in north Vietnam. they manned AA batteries, built roads, supervised building roads and bridges, drove trucks helped with logistics etc.

I never heard of it..I know there were ROK troops there..I had several friends in Vietnam.

However, Intense seems to be pretty credible..but it might be one of those "spooky" things.

they were there, and took causalities too, so did the nor kors, thousands were reported. google the 67th PLA anti aircraft div. thats for you, Starkey's request is of no consequence.

Sure we have. You really need to pick up a freaking book. You could start with "The Boxer Rebellion" and end with "Korea".

We're any of those official? Korea sure as hell wasn't. PROXY WARS DON'T COUNT YOU FLAMING DUMBASS.:lol:

Neither does a REBELLION.
:lol:

:lol: Proxy wars don't count? That takes the cake. Neither does Rebellion? I am sure the Americans that fought in the Revolution would be happy to hear that if they were alive.

Any way..neither were "Proxy wars". Chinese rebels fought Americans in the Boxer Rebellion and China sent troops to Korea.

Facts are facts, THEY COUNT, and your technicality, smoke and mirrors BS doesn't.:lol:

DID WE EVER DECLARE WAR ON CHINA DURING THAT BRIEF REBELLION?

We also WEREN'T at war with China, but Korea, again, technically. Why/how are you so ignorant?

I adhere to the Constitution on this subject, war is ONLY war when OFFICIALLY DECLARED BY CONGRESS.

That seems obsolete now, but it shouldn't be. The WOT is the WOT for obvious lack of a better term, but again, factually, NOT REALLY, according to again, THE CONSTITUTION.

Give it up Sallow, I shant be granting you a chance a redemption by debate with me anew, I know that, after the utter x3 pwning you got in the Iraq thread (he doesn't even know what IRANIANS REALLY ARE), that you very much want it, but nein.

I got bigger fish to fry, but by all means, keep inviting Starkey and other spazing spammers here in an amusing attempt to back you up.:lol::cuckoo:

We're any of those official? Korea sure as hell wasn't. PROXY WARS DON'T COUNT YOU FLAMING DUMBASS.:lol:

Neither does a REBELLION.
:lol:

:lol: Proxy wars don't count? That takes the cake. Neither does Rebellion? I am sure the Americans that fought in the Revolution would be happy to hear that if they were alive.

Any way..neither were "Proxy wars". Chinese rebels fought Americans in the Boxer Rebellion and China sent troops to Korea.

Facts are facts, THEY COUNT, and your technicality, smoke and mirrors BS doesn't.:lol:

DID WE EVER DECLARE WAR ON CHINA DURING THAT BRIEF REBELLION?

We also WEREN'T at war with China, but Korea, again, technically. Why/how are you so ignorant?

I adhere to the Constitution on this subject, war is ONLY war when OFFICIALLY DECLARED BY CONGRESS.

That seems obsolete now, but it shouldn't be. The WOT is the WOT for obvious lack of a better term, but again, factually, NOT REALLY, according to again, THE CONSTITUTION.

Give it up Sallow, I shant be granting you a chance a redemption by debate with me anew, I know that, after the utter x3 pwning you got in the Iraq thread (he doesn't even know what IRANIANS REALLY ARE), that you very much want it, but nein.

I got bigger fish to fry, but by all means, keep inviting Starkey and other spazing spammers here in an amusing attempt to back you up.:lol::cuckoo:

Watch you post in circles is sort of fun..sad..but fun. :lol:

Nah, it supported European and Japanese imperialism against China's uprising against them at the turn of the century. British opium markets and China's opposition happened about sixty years earlier.

Not to burst your bubble..but it sort of did.

Boxer Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your link "The uprising took place in response to European "spheres of influence" in China, with grievances ranging from opium traders, political invasion, economic manipulation, to missionary evangelism.[6]" I did not realize that the opium grievances had continued for so long.

Learn something every day.

I never heard of it..I know there were ROK troops there..I had several friends in Vietnam.

However, Intense seems to be pretty credible..but it might be one of those "spooky" things.

they were there, and took causalities too, so did the nor kors, thousands were reported. google the 67th PLA anti aircraft div. thats for you, Starkey's request is of no consequence.

Thank you for your compliance, Trajan. :lol: I knew you would provide it because you could not afford looking any more stupid.

You are such a little fish and too small to fry. You are wrong. A force authorization acts as a declaration for constitutional purposes. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but an internet shittenpuppy's opinion like yours is of no real importance. You know that. Run along.

Forum List

Back