China Gold Reserves “Too Small” - Ensure “National Economic and Financial Safety”

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I had heard from Max Keizer that the "October Surprise" was that China would announce that it had doubled it's Gold reserves.
From ZeroHedge:
China Gold Reserves
The People’s Bank of China is accumulating significant volumes of gold under the radar of many less informed market participants which is bullish.
The Chinese government is secretive about its gold diversification and buying and does not disclose gold purchases to the IMF.
Therefore, there has been no official update to their holdings since the barely reported upon announcement four years ago that Chinese gold reserves had risen from just over 500 tonnes to over 1,000 tonnes.
If Max is correct then China will announce this year(?) that they have doubled their reserves to 2,000 tonnes.

I first thought about buying Gold when it was at about 1000 but stupidly waited until it was 1450, now it's 1726. As long as the Fed keeps printing money the price in Dollars will keep going up. See, Gold isn't going UP as much as the value of a Dollar is going DOWN.

Don't I wish I'd bought back in 2000 when it was 280 and Silver was 5? :lol:

Forum List

Back