china executes 4000 people per year

Well we’ve spent the last year and a half trying to become China, so we might as well start killing more Americans.

Had that nasty itchy Samantha Bee Hillary won, we'd would have eclipsed that in her first year. Poor Jake had to put his Hillary SS uniform in the dry cleaner
^ somebody get this man his medicine

Go check Jake posts back when him and Stats had Hillary at 400+EV. He was readying the firing squad for "Seditious traitors" aka, anyone who did not support St. Hillary the Inevitable.

I loathe Statistikhenfucker with a passion. I think his site's still up if you wanna get a laugh at teh fail.

Well we’ve spent the last year and a half trying to become China, so we might as well start killing more Americans.

Had that nasty itchy Samantha Bee Hillary won, we'd would have eclipsed that in her first year. Poor Jake had to put his Hillary SS uniform in the dry cleaner
^ somebody get this man his medicine

Go check Jake posts back when him and Stats had Hillary at 400+EV. He was readying the firing squad for "Seditious traitors" aka, anyone who did not support St. Hillary the Inevitable.

I loathe Statistikhenfucker with a passion. I think his site's still up if you wanna get a laugh at teh fail.
People take politics way too seriously.

Consider the lillies of the field

Forum List

Back