china executes 4000 people per year

abrere

May 28, 2018
while we execute 40 per year, However, they have 5x as many people as we do, so the ratio is actually just 20 to 1, not 100 to 1.

Do you think they do it cost effectively also?

I bet we spent a thousand times the money to execute the 40 than they do the 4000.

Do you think they do it cost effectively also?

I bet we spent a thousand times the money to execute the 40 than they do the 4000.
It only takes 2 or 3 months in china. IDK about how much it cost, but i know they never go to a "prison" just a "detention center. I doubt they invest too much.
They also only report the actual execution of 25% or so of people that have their execution "approved"

Ya, but if you add in all the people the kids at school and the cops kill, it's probably pretty close.

The real question is what crimes did they commit to deserve execution? Political disagreements? Poster removal? China is only marginally better in terms of human rights than North Korea.

I think egregiously violent offenders and pedos should be hanged publicly and quickly once found guilty. Similar timeline to China.

Well we’ve spent the last year and a half trying to become China, so we might as well start killing more Americans.

Had that nasty itchy Samantha Bee Hillary won, we would have eclipsed that in her first year. Poor Jake had to put his Hillary SS uniform in the dry cleaner

Last edited:
Well we’ve spent the last year and a half trying to become China, so we might as well start killing more Americans.

Had that nasty itchy Samantha Bee Hillary won, we'd would have eclipsed that in her first year. Poor Jake had to put his Hillary SS uniform in the dry cleaner
^ somebody get this man his medicine

Had that nasty itchy Samantha Bee Hillary won, we'd would have eclipsed that in her first year. Poor Jake had to put his Hillary SS uniform in the dry cleaner
^ somebody get this man his medicine

Go check Jake posts back when him and Stats had Hillary at 400+EV. He was readying the firing squad for "Seditious traitors" aka, anyone who did not support St. Hillary the Inevitable.

Whoah Camel! Aren't you always pushing global warming and population reduction?

There's your population reduction. Sup?

Forum List

Back