China connects 13.5GW of solar PV - in a single month

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

China has installed 24.4 gigawatts (GW) of solar PV in the first six months of 2017, including an extraordinary 13.5GW in the month of June alone, as developers rushed to complete installations to capitalise on a higher feed in tariff that expired on July 1.
According to the data from the China PV Industry Association (CPIA), the 24.4GW of new capacity – a combination of large and small scale – represented an increase of 9 per cent year on year. It is also equivalent capacity to Australia’s entire coal fleet, and more than four times its installed solar capacity.
The boost in installations was also accompanied by a 28 per cent jump in the amount of solar cells produced in the first half to 32GW, while the output of solar modules rose 26 per cent to 34GW.

T04i11Y.jpg

My fucking GOD. How's that for unsustainable retarded conservatives!

We don't have money for that, we got to spend our money on crime, healthcare and welfare

Trump want's to build a solar boarder wall

That would be cool

China has installed 24.4 gigawatts (GW) of solar PV in the first six months of 2017, including an extraordinary 13.5GW in the month of June alone, as developers rushed to complete installations to capitalise on a higher feed in tariff that expired on July 1.
According to the data from the China PV Industry Association (CPIA), the 24.4GW of new capacity – a combination of large and small scale – represented an increase of 9 per cent year on year. It is also equivalent capacity to Australia’s entire coal fleet, and more than four times its installed solar capacity.
The boost in installations was also accompanied by a 28 per cent jump in the amount of solar cells produced in the first half to 32GW, while the output of solar modules rose 26 per cent to 34GW.

How many solar panels have you, personally, connected up? For me, that number is probably now in the hundreds. I'm guessing that for you, it is zero.

2017-05-26_13.14.46.jpg

T04i11Y.jpg

My fucking GOD. How's that for unsustainable retarded conservatives!
While that's great, only time will tell what it actually delivers. Capacity is great, actual delivery can be a different matter. I'm pulling for them though.

We don't have money for that, we got to spend our money on crime, healthcare and welfare
. Don't forget that bullet train. LOL

Well, their solar power is better than the US's, their trains are better than the US's, give it time, the US will be totally in the shadows. The US has basically given up.
. The U.S. gave up long ago... Especially when PC became the norm, and the catering to specific eternal whining groups over rode all common sense.

. Don't forget that bullet train. LOL

Well, their solar power is better than the US's, their trains are better than the US's, give it time, the US will be totally in the shadows. The US has basically given up.
. The U.S. gave up long ago... Especially when PC became the norm, and the catering to specific eternal whining groups over rode all common sense.

Sigh...

so you just pick up on one little point and try and pretend that everything is so simple.... sigh.

The dumb fucks support the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. He says we must generate with coal, and that is that. In the meantime the rest of the world is moving on to a cleaner and cheaper technological solution to their energy problems. The 'Conservatives here are gleefully working to make the US a third world nation. Solar are wind are getting more efficient and cheaper year by year.

Forum List

Back