China CCTV 9/11Truth (60MillionViewers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpS1pJFyHWU

This is yet another huge break for AE911Truth and the 9/11 Truth Movement.

"40 million English-speaking Chinese and 20 million others outside China heard this interview on Dialogue -- a STAGGERING sum, indeed."

It took place last Sept., but this was just released onto video.

This along with the recent Geraldo airing, and additions of new sponsors for AE911truth, such as , MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org & ActorsandArtistsfor911truth.org, are HUGE.

The Truth is coming.

oh-shit-not-you-again.jpg

Chinese TV. Oh my fucking God; you've outdone yourself. Way to stay relevant you crazy bastard!

But who really cares what a racist ,classiest,fake ,paid Internet troll has to say
You're an idiot. The ONLY person here that has given me negative rep is YOU, asshole. LOL:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hummm??? Chinese TV made for English?? Quite interesting! I guess they are trying a new tactic, loonic American recruitment.

I wonder when the Government will finally outlaw these fucking idiots, screaming fire in a crowded room is not protected nor should be trying to start unfounded bullshit.

I didn't know 3 buildings were brought down?? Last I checked it was 2 and a shit load on the ground?? I wonder if these loons know why there is "Nano-Thermite" in the samples?? It makes for good spooky talk but rational, logical people know why.

I love how Bush and his cronies brought the towers down, yet Bush was a capitalist, is against the Mosque, and had no reason to have murdered innocent citizens.
Notice how those big mechanical birds kind of flew into those two big toothpicks? Notice how jihadist call for the death of innocent Americans on a regular basis, notice how them jihadist hate capitalism, notice that they needed land for their new mosque, notice they originally named the mosque "Conquered land", notice how they openly took responsibility for it?? There is much, much more to go in favor for the jihadist but I think you get the point. Maybe!

I wonder if there is really active military members that support this cause, more importantly, I wonder if they know they can be imprisoned for their open decent?? TRAITORS ALL WHO BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT, THIS IS A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.

[Right of Neocon;3304809]Hummm??? Chinese TV made for English?? Quite interesting! I guess they are trying a new tactic, loonic American recruitment.
I wonder when the Government will finally outlaw these fucking idiots, screaming fire in a crowded room is not protected nor should be trying to start unfounded bullshit.

You America for our freedoms ...just like the terrorist

I didn't know 3 buildings were brought down?? Last I checked it was 2 and a shit load on the ground?? I wonder if these loons know why there is "Nano-Thermite" in the samples?? It makes for good spooky talk but rational, logical people know why.

Wow ..one of those loons that after ten years still doesn't know about building 7 yet still offers his shit-assed uniformed opinion ...interesting.. I have heard of people like you still existed...

I love how Bush and his cronies brought the towers down, yet Bush was a capitalist, is against the Mosque, and had no reason to have murdered innocent citizens.
Notice how those big mechanical birds kind of flew into those two big toothpicks? Notice how jihadist call for the death of innocent Americans on a regular basis, notice how them jihadist hate capitalism, notice that they needed land for their new mosque, notice they originally named the mosque "Conquered land", notice how they openly took responsibility for it?? There is much, much more to go in favor for the jihadist but I think you get the point. Maybe!

wtf are you rambling about ?

I wonder if there is really active military members that support this cause, more importantly, I wonder if they know they can be imprisoned for their open decent?? TRAITORS ALL WHO BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT, THIS IS A DISGRACE TO ALL WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.

You are a disgrace you America hating terrorist...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
actually, dipshit(Id-Eots), there were 8 buildings destroyed on 9/11
the 7 of the WTC complex and a Greek Orthodox Church

Last edited:
Yet I'm not the one saying that an American President killed innocent lives.

I seen 2 jets fly into buildings not 3.

ya seen em did ya...and yes two jets 3 buildings collapse at near fre fall all it is hard to explain it took NIST years to come up with a story and still divecon and ollie dont buy it

[Right of Neocon;3304809]Hummm??? Chinese TV made for English?? Quite interesting! I guess they are trying a new tactic, loonic American recruitment.

You America for our freedoms ...just like the terrorist

Wow ..one of those loons that after ten years still doesn't know about building 7 yet still offers his shit-assed uniformed opinion ...interesting.. I have heard of people like you still existed...

wtf are you rambling about ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

one of the towers fell onto/into the WTC7 building causing damage and igniting massive fires
I could be wrong, but I could have swore I heard that guy say "the 3 planes that brought down the sky scrapers"? I don't have the nerve to listen to that useless rant again. Either way... This is a brain dead thread so I could say that the 3rd building had a secret Government bridge attaching them thus making them one building :eusa_shhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ya seen em did ya...and yes two jets 3 buildings collapse at near fre fall all it is hard to explain it took NIST years to come up with a story and still divecon and ollie dont buy it

Um, yeah! SEEN THEM!! What the fuck? You mean to tell me that the jets being there is actually a question now??

Do you have any idea why Nano-thermite was traced? Do you know what it even is? Have you any idea what "Nano" is? More people died in the attack than believe in this bullshit. Don't you feel like a lost soul looking for an excuse to live with this retarded crap?

one of the towers fell onto/into the WTC7 building causing damage and igniting massive fires

hardly massive...

ah, the infamous lying troofer video that doesnt show the full collapse nor does it show anything of the massive fires
you remain a fucking moron for posting it yet again

hardly massive...

What the hell is this supposed to prove? I'm not sure if you know anything about WTC or not during all of this, but the fire department pulled out because they heard buckling of the building structure. They brought in inspectors to verify weather or not it was safe and they deemed it an imminent threat of collapse. Guess what it did??

If it was a controlled blast there wouldn't be any sheer wall stability. Notice on one side where the windows all blow out in a straight line up on one side of the building? (not on your video but of the other side of the building) That is an unaffected "Sheer" wall. Do you want me to go into detail why it is so important that it is blasted milliseconds before the rest of a building?

hardly massive...

What the hell is this supposed to prove? I'm not sure if you know anything about WTC or not during all of this, but the fire department pulled out because they heard buckling of the building structure. They brought in inspectors to verify weather or not it was safe and they deemed it an imminent threat of collapse. Guess what it did??

got a link to your brought in inspectors to verify buckling columns story???

If it was a controlled blast there wouldn't be any sheer wall stability. Notice on one side where the windows all blow out in a straight line up on one side of the building? (not on your video but of the other side of the building) That is an unaffected "Sheer" wall. Do you want me to go into detail why it is so important that it is blasted milliseconds before the rest of a building?

Oh yes..please do and then give me NIST official explanation on the cause and collapse scenario given by NIST for wtc 7.. if you would ...please supply sources if possible

ah, the infamous lying troofer video that doesnt show the full collapse nor does it show anything of the massive fires

feel free to post a video of the massive fires
it's been done for you so many times, why would i have reason to believe posting it for you once again would change anything
of course you will deny it has been done, as is your typical bullshit response

Jaw Dropping Demolition. Free Fall proves it. This is Physics, not my opinion speaking.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.”[ii] The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”[iv]

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

AE911truth:
“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures. All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

http://buildingwhat.org/free-fall-collapse/

http://buildingwhat.org/buildingwhat-appears-on-geraldo-at-large-on-fox-news/

Do you have enough courage to even look at the facts and information?

it's been done for you so many times, why would i have reason to believe posting it for you once again would change anything

why even bother if you cant post anything to support your claim ?

why even bother if you cant post anything to support your claim ?
how many times does it have to be done for you for it to sink in to your massively thick skull?

Forum List

Back