China CCTV 9/11Truth (60MillionViewers)

PhysicsExist

Dec 8, 2010

This is yet another huge break for AE911Truth and the 9/11 Truth Movement.

"40 million English-speaking Chinese and 20 million others outside China heard this interview on Dialogue -- a STAGGERING sum, indeed."

It took place last Sept., but this was just released onto video.

This along with the recent Geraldo airing, and additions of new sponsors for AE911truth, such as , MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org & ActorsandArtistsfor911truth.org, are HUGE.

The Truth is coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow.

So you mean George W. Bush snuck around the WTC and personally planted explosives while creating a hologram of planes flying into it on orders from the JOOOZZZ?

You've got me convinced, I mean with rational logic like that, who wouldn't be...

Oh wow.

So you mean George W. Bush snuck around the WTC and personally planted explosives while creating a hologram of planes flying into it on orders from the JOOOZZZ?

You've got me convinced, I mean with rational logic like that, who wouldn't be...

This is the most disturbing dialogue I see now a days. What ever happened to questioning your government? What ever happened to not taking them word for word? Gulf of Tonkin? Able Danger? Operation Northwoods? You do realize that 6/10 9/11 Commissioners say the Report was a fraud? You do realize that the NIST report lied about basic physics and covered up the real findings? You do realize that 3,000 people were murdered that day, and we are in two wars, directly because of THESE FAKE INVESTIGATIONS?

Not once did I mention Bush doing it, not once did I mention holograms. You're in a stage that people would call Denial.

cognitive dissonance -

Mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. when confronted with challenging new information, most people seek to preserve their current understanding of the world by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding the new information or by convincing themselves that no conflict really exists.

Next time at least watch the video and use common sense.

:lol: So now 60 million NEW people are lauging at Richard Gage and the retards at AE911truth. I guess Gage had to go SOMEWHERE where they don't know what a fucking liar he is. Too funny! Thanks for the entertainment PE!

Hi Patriot:

:lol: So now 60 million NEW people are lauging at Richard Gage and the retards at AE911truth. I guess Gage had to go SOMEWHERE where they don't know what a fucking liar he is. Too funny! Thanks for the entertainment PE!

Richard Gage is out there running in place with the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement where only Bearded Jihadist Radicals are detained illegally and Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. run around free doing as they please selling books and whatnot. How many real inside-job murderers has Richard Gage and all his architects, engineers and athletic supporters brought to 911Justice? Zero and do not look for that number to change in the next decade or the next. Gage is out there selling cd's and tee shirts and key chains like the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Patriot:

Richard Gage is out there running in place with the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement where only Bearded Jihadist Radicals are detained illegally and Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. run around free doing as they please selling books and whatnot. How many real inside-job murderers has Richard Gage and all his architects, engineers and athletic supporters brought to 911Justice? Zero and do not look for that number to change in the next decade or the next. Gage is out there selling cd's and tee shirts and key chains like the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement ...

GL,

Terral

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed. It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Oh wow.

I like how these morons throw in holograms ...jooz and bush sneaking around planting bombs...instead of looking at the physics and the junk science that they call the NIST report

Oh wow.

I like how these morons throw in holograms ...jooz and bush sneaking around planting bombs...instead of looking at the physics and the junk science that they call the NIST report

cognitive dissonance -

Mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. when confronted with challenging new information, most people seek to preserve their current understanding of the world by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding the new information or by convincing themselves that no conflict really exists.

Hi Physics:

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force.
Here is some news for you: Congress already knows 9/11 was an inside job and they are crooks and murderers too. The judges know 9/11 was an inside job and they could not care less either. The USA is run by crooks and murderers and the media makes them look like rock stars, because the media knows 9/11 was an inside job and they run stories to support official cover story lies to keep the sheeple sound asleep. My own nephew is a journalist in the Navy and he does not want to hear one word about 9/11, because he knows 9/11 was an inside job and his articles all support official cover story lies, because that is what he is paid to do and he does not want to rock the corrupt US govt boat.

Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us.
Bullony! The Arlington County Board in Virginia and the Arlington County Fire Department know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job and they could not care less that Americans were murdered in cold blood for 2.3 trillion dollars. The people at the Justice Department and the State Department know Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and our own govt planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks among other inside job attacks against Americans and they continue lying and stealing and murdering anyway. You are not going to bring anybody to 9/11 justice, because the whole system is corrupt and nobody cares. You have Adolph Hitler running America and think he gives a crap about murdering millions of Jews. Well, the news is that he could not care less and you are an uniformed naive idiot for even suggesting that anyone in law enforcement gives one crap about bringing anyone to 911justice.

We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed.
The 911Commission was a fraud like the Arlington County After-Action Report and every official report from our corrupt government. The USA had the chance to get 9/11 right for a decade, but corruption is only getting worse and worse as America goes down the tubes in economic and moral disaster. So you want a new investigation? You should like Richard Gage and many other naive 911Truthers without any idea that the entire US Federal Govt is corrupt to the core and only after their share of the loot taken from We The Sheeple. Who are you going to present any report to when the whole government is corrupt? There is not one honest soul among them. There is not even one! Romans 3:10-18.The judgment coming upon this corrupt and pathetic land is completely justified and warranted by the Lord our God.

It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes.
A correct understanding? Are you serious? Ten years later you want a correct understanding? What really happened on 9/11 is here. What really happened at the Pentagon is here and at Shanksville and at WTC-7. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (link) and the Govt does not care. I know, because I have spent years and years presenting the 911Truth to these corrupt officials and they laugh in your face like Hitler laughed over the death of Jews in his camps and furnaces.
It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.
Here. Knock yourself out.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:32 AM First Explosion Can Break The Pentagon Case Wide Open
9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11.
I was a member of AE911truth.org for years and I know Richard Gage and have tried to convince him about many things concerning the attacks and HE DOES NOT CARE. All he wants is to drag the whole world into the complexities of the WTC cases and through a myriad of rabbit holes that lead nowhere, which is the ploy of DoD Counterintelligence Operatives hiding in plain sight. I was a member of Loose Change and Pilots for Truth and Let's Roll and lots of other pretender 911Truth Boards who ban you for writing posts about the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike at the Pentagon and the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Attack and the 10:42 AM to 10:15 AM Controlled Demolition Attacks to bring the E-ring roof down and simulate an AA-77 crash; when no Jetliner in history has had the N644AA registry number (my topic)!!! Hell, I debate these topics with uneducated fools that have no clue that AA-77 and AA-11 were canceled on 9/11 and the FBI created the flight manifests for people they murdered as part of the inside job! The 911Truth is SO DIFFERENT from what people think that you are wasting your time trying to explain everything even using official govt documentation and pictures and eyewitness testimony and the whole nine yards. We have morons on the bottom end and idiots on the top end and corrupt politicians running the show from Washington DC, so good luck. ;0)
Military Officers for 911Truth? You have GOT to be kidding. Navy Intelligence knows for a FACT that the Navy Command Center was hit by a Hughes-Raytheon Hypersonic Missile at exactly 9:31:39 AM using three sub-munition bomblets and they sit there on their fat asses and pretend a 100-ton Jetliner hit the building and vanished into thin air. Seven Defense Intelligence officers were murdered and the DIA DOES NOT CARE. Again, I have detailed all of the information to each of these agencies and you may as well be speaking to a brick wall. The whole system is corrupt and that includes the US military at every level.

The US military should have gotten 9/11 right on the day of the attacks, but they too are part of the inside job and the ongoing cover up operation. America is going to be split in two (Top 10 Reasons) so the gulf waters rush to meet the great lakes and nothing anyone can do now will stop it. That is exactly what America deserves for being a corrupt nation that allows complete and utter lawlessness to abound everywhere. Watch and see ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Oh wow.

George Bush has to be the most conniving, resourceful, retard in history.

Gage helps get the "sound byte" meme CONSPIRACY THEORY into people's heads more than anything else. "Conspiracy Theory" equates to something to be ridiculed.

Don't architects know that skyscrapers have to get the distribution of steel correct for the buildings to hold themselves up?

But if you search the AE911Truth website you will find a lot more discussion of the distribution of debris than the distribution of steel.

psik

Hi Physics:

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force.
Here is some news for you: Congress already knows 9/11 was an inside job and they are crooks and murderers too. The judges know 9/11 was an inside job and they could not care less either. The USA is run by crooks and murderers and the media makes them look like rock stars, because the media knows 9/11 was an inside job and they run stories to support official cover story lies to keep the sheeple sound asleep. My own nephew is a journalist in the Navy and he does not want to hear one word about 9/11, because he knows 9/11 was an inside job and his articles all support official cover story lies, because that is what he is paid to do and he does not want to rock the corrupt US govt boat.

Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us.
Bullony! The Arlington County Board in Virginia and the Arlington County Fire Department know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job and they could not care less that Americans were murdered in cold blood for 2.3 trillion dollars. The people at the Justice Department and the State Department know Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and our own govt planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks among other inside job attacks against Americans and they continue lying and stealing and murdering anyway. You are not going to bring anybody to 9/11 justice, because the whole system is corrupt and nobody cares. You have Adolph Hitler running America and think he gives a crap about murdering millions of Jews. Well, the news is that he could not care less and you are an uniformed naive idiot for even suggesting that anyone in law enforcement gives one crap about bringing anyone to 911justice.

The 911Commission was a fraud like the Arlington County After-Action Report and every official report from our corrupt government. The USA had the chance to get 9/11 right for a decade, but corruption is only getting worse and worse as America goes down the tubes in economic and moral disaster. So you want a new investigation? You should like Richard Gage and many other naive 911Truthers without any idea that the entire US Federal Govt is corrupt to the core and only after their share of the loot taken from We The Sheeple. Who are you going to present any report to when the whole government is corrupt? There is not one honest soul among them. There is not even one! Romans 3:10-18.The judgment coming upon this corrupt and pathetic land is completely justified and warranted by the Lord our God.

A correct understanding? Are you serious? Ten years later you want a correct understanding? What really happened on 9/11 is here. What really happened at the Pentagon is here and at Shanksville and at WTC-7. The Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (link) and the Govt does not care. I know, because I have spent years and years presenting the 911Truth to these corrupt officials and they laugh in your face like Hitler laughed over the death of Jews in his camps and furnaces.
Here. Knock yourself out.

This Is What Happened On 9/11
Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job
Flight 93/Shanksville
Flight 77/Pentagon
WTC-7 Controlled Demolition
9:32 AM First Explosion Can Break The Pentagon Case Wide Open
9:31
Pentagon Timeline
DoD Manipulated Fire And Firemen
Flight 77 Never Crashed Near The Pentagon
April Gallop Was Injured During 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike
9:31 AM Missile Strike: Answers To Bill Veale's Questions
"9/11 Press For Truth" Continues: The Video
Secret Bush-Clinton-FED Pakistani Accounts Linked To 9/11 Attacks
Dick Cheney, Karl Rove And Donald Rumsfeld Have Been Murdering Americans
Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What "Did Not" Hit The Pentagon
Poll: Who Supports The Official 9/11 Cover Stories

I was a member of AE911truth.org for years and I know Richard Gage and have tried to convince him about many things concerning the attacks and HE DOES NOT CARE. All he wants is to drag the whole world into the complexities of the WTC cases and through a myriad of rabbit holes that lead nowhere, which is the ploy of DoD Counterintelligence Operatives hiding in plain sight. I was a member of Loose Change and Pilots for Truth and Let's Roll and lots of other pretender 911Truth Boards who ban you for writing posts about the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike at the Pentagon and the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Attack and the 10:42 AM to 10:15 AM Controlled Demolition Attacks to bring the E-ring roof down and simulate an AA-77 crash; when no Jetliner in history has had the N644AA registry number (my topic)!!! Hell, I debate these topics with uneducated fools that have no clue that AA-77 and AA-11 were canceled on 9/11 and the FBI created the flight manifests for people they murdered as part of the inside job! The 911Truth is SO DIFFERENT from what people think that you are wasting your time trying to explain everything even using official govt documentation and pictures and eyewitness testimony and the whole nine yards. We have morons on the bottom end and idiots on the top end and corrupt politicians running the show from Washington DC, so good luck. ;0)
Military Officers for 911Truth? You have GOT to be kidding. Navy Intelligence knows for a FACT that the Navy Command Center was hit by a Hughes-Raytheon Hypersonic Missile at exactly 9:31:39 AM using three sub-munition bomblets and they sit there on their fat asses and pretend a 100-ton Jetliner hit the building and vanished into thin air. Seven Defense Intelligence officers were murdered and the DIA DOES NOT CARE. Again, I have detailed all of the information to each of these agencies and you may as well be speaking to a brick wall. The whole system is corrupt and that includes the US military at every level.

The US military should have gotten 9/11 right on the day of the attacks, but they too are part of the inside job and the ongoing cover up operation. America is going to be split in two (Top 10 Reasons) so the gulf waters rush to meet the great lakes and nothing anyone can do now will stop it. That is exactly what America deserves for being a corrupt nation that allows complete and utter lawlessness to abound everywhere. Watch and see ...

GL,

Terral
Prove it!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wow.

George Bush has to be the most conniving, resourceful, retard in history.

The retards are the ones that believe presidents are anything more than selected company spokesmen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpS1pJFyHWU

"40 million English-speaking Chinese and 20 million others outside China heard this interview on Dialogue -- a STAGGERING sum, indeed."

This along with the recent Geraldo airing, and additions of new sponsors for AE911truth, such as , MilitaryOfficersfor911truth.org & ActorsandArtistsfor911truth.org, are HUGE.

The Truth is coming.

oh-shit-not-you-again.jpg

Chinese TV. Oh my fucking God; you've outdone yourself. Way to stay relevant you crazy bastard!

The Truth is coming.

Chinese TV. Oh my fucking God; you've outdone yourself. Way to stay relevant you crazy bastard!

But who really cares what a racist ,classiest,fake ,paid Internet troll has to say

The Truth is coming.

But who really cares what a racist ,classiest,fake ,paid Internet troll has to say
you get paid for this shit?
:lol:

Forum List

Back