China carries out 13 million abortions a year, what's your opinion on it??

My view on abortion is mildly against. Something akin to "this feels wrong. You better show me a darned good reason to execute one"

My view on the legality of abortion is it should be legal. It's a religious issue. Lord forbid we outlaw abortion then one year the majority of folks vote for Christian Scientists somehow and chemotherapy, which their religion doesn't believe in, is outlawed.

Abortion in China.....well they do have a ton of ppl in some concentrated areas. Birth Control would be better. Then again a big religion was against that once also.

Communist China is being exposed although they try to cover up with the help of the UNFDA, (a group formed by the UN) You know that bloated beurocracy that likes to hate America?

Anyways,

The UNFPA Exposed in Four Videos

I loathe abortion and am not afraid to say so. Abortion is population control of the poor, nothing more and nothing less. In china women are forced to have abortions and many times if they do have more than one child their homes are torn down, unless of course they can pay to have more than one child. And that is just what we know, I wonder what we don't know

Obama on board with China's 'forced abortion' plan (OneNewsNow.com)

My view on abortion is mildly against. Something akin to "this feels wrong. You better show me a darned good reason to execute one"

My view on the legality of abortion is it should be legal. It's a religious issue. Lord forbid we outlaw abortion then one year the majority of folks vote for Christian Scientists somehow and chemotherapy, which their religion doesn't believe in, is outlawed.

Abortion in China.....well they do have a ton of ppl in some concentrated areas. Birth Control would be better. Then again a big religion was against that once also.

It goes beyond a religious issue, it goes to political issues, money and control. In other words, communist activities

What about all those executions that China carries out also. You can get executed for stealing an apple in China.!!

China carries out at least 13 million abortions each year with more than a third of all pregnancies ending in termination.
what's your view on abortion?

source:[HOT] China carries out 13 million abortions a year, what's your opinion on it?? - Global Times Forum--Discuss China,Discuss the world--The Most Open and Objective Forum in China

Being FORCED to have an abortion by the Chinese government, due to their 1 child only policy, is wrong....

As was said already, this is a political issue within their country and does not involve religion in any way....but mere mandatory population control via the Strong Arm...via FORCE, not choice.

Actually, if you are a Han (Ethnic minorities are exempted from the one child policy) with more than one child you will be entitled to less gouverment aid due to it.
The choice is basically money or more kids.
The thing is, Chinese culture has some patriarchal components, and thus a "male heir" may be prefered to a femal child, so, some couples will, when they discover the child will be a female, opt to have an abortion and try again instead.

Actually, if you are a Han (Ethnic minorities are exempted from the one child policy) with more than one child you will be entitled to less gouverment aid due to it.
The choice is basically money or more kids.
The thing is, Chinese culture has some patriarchal components, and thus a "male heir" may be prefered to a femal child, so, some couples will, when they discover the child will be a female, opt to have an abortion and try again instead.

Hmm might be a place for a nerdy net girl to relocate to...Should be plenty of guys and not many gals.

I would have to warn you that the one child policy lead to a lot of spoiled little Pashas ;D
Secondly, a European/US wife would also be something of a status symbol, if you have any indication that your prospective Chinese Partner sees you as such, stay the hell away.

Apart from that, that was just my observation, beeing polite towards the other sex appears to not be a prevalent thing there, at least in Beijing.

I would have to warn you that the one child policy lead to a lot of spoiled little Pashas ;D
Secondly, a European/US wife would also be something of a status symbol, if you have any indication that your prospective Chinese Partner sees you as such, stay the hell away.

Apart from that, that was just my observation, beeing polite towards the other sex appears to not be a prevalent thing there, at least in Beijing.

Yes, the one-child policy has resulted serious social problems right now in China and many experts are urging the government to adjust its population policy so as to meet the need of the society.

The policy not only cause deliberate abortions when young couples find the baby is a female, but also also the population imbalance in China.

China carries out at least 13 million abortions each year with more than a third of all pregnancies ending in termination.
what's your view on abortion?

source:[HOT] China carries out 13 million abortions a year, what's your opinion on it?? - Global Times Forum--Discuss China,Discuss the world--The Most Open and Objective Forum in China

The Land of a Billion Virgins is going to be a very scary place in the not so distant future. When you have too many 40 year old virgins things can only go bad. When Chinese have too much built up anger it will boil over. Take Shogun for example. He is overtly angry for a reason. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back