China bans burqas

What sorta track record do koranimals have in the human rights area?

Do you support a government telling citizens what they can and cannot wear? What if our government decided to ban, oh I don't know, crucifixes?

I don't support giving koranimals the same rights as citizens.

When Muslims form a small minority of a population, the message of Islam is "peace and tolerance" (Stealth Jihad). As numbers rise, so do complaints, as well as retaliatory attacks for perceived affronts (Defensive Jihad). When Muslims eventually establish a majority, all non-Muslims are violently subjugated (Offensive Jihad).

I think the Uyghurs are a bit different from Middle Eastern Muslims. For one thing, these people did not immigrate. They have been living there for a very long time. I believe it is the Chinese who actually kind of took over their territory and now tells them how they must live.

They do worship the same demon though correct?

None of them worship demons. You must be confused.

A religion which encourages human atrocities, does not worship good and peaceful gods. Islam is the religion of the devil.

Do you support a government telling citizens what they can and cannot wear? What if our government decided to ban, oh I don't know, crucifixes?

I don't support giving koranimals the same rights as citizens.

When Muslims form a small minority of a population, the message of Islam is "peace and tolerance" (Stealth Jihad). As numbers rise, so do complaints, as well as retaliatory attacks for perceived affronts (Defensive Jihad). When Muslims eventually establish a majority, all non-Muslims are violently subjugated (Offensive Jihad).

I think the Uyghurs are a bit different from Middle Eastern Muslims. For one thing, these people did not immigrate. They have been living there for a very long time. I believe it is the Chinese who actually kind of took over their territory and now tells them how they must live.

They do worship the same demon though correct?

None of them worship demons. You must be confused.

A religion which encourages human atrocities, does not worship good and peaceful gods. Islam is the religion of the devil.

Yup ... just love all those good and peaceful gods. Let me know when you find any.

10 Biblical Scriptures That Sanction Slavery Rape and Genocide - Page 5 of 5 - Atlanta Blackstar

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/6120373/Top-10-worst-Bible-passages.htvml

Forum List

Back