China Banks told to halt lending to U.S Banks

It's all the rich peoples fault. Bring on the collapse. What happens when that welfare check from the rich doesn't get to the poor ? Do they have another clever loophole up their sleeves ?

Why ... I must ask ... are you soooooo fixated on the poor? Not to mention why do you insist they are all the same? You do realize that the person who delivers groceries to your food market is most likely poor, as well as those who put it on the shelves, those who ring up your purchase, those who bag it, those who make sure you get the fresh instead of month old meat, then the farmers as well, the farm workers, etc. They are all most likely in the poverty level and some are probably on welfare to, what of them, are they morons because some asshole at the top wants to take all the profits for themselves? Think about that, because this is really too far off topic now.

No joke either, no joke at all.

*grins* I know how to purify water easily, burn a fire with dense wood (in my area most of the wood is already), once it burns a bit let it go out. Take the charcoal and pack it into a pipe, really tight, then place a filter (coffee filters work great) at the end, let the water go through it, tada! Clean water, at least as clean as you get through a britta. Oh, before all that add a touch of bleach, not much.

*grins* I know how to purify water easily, burn a fire with dense wood (in my area most of the wood is already), once it burns a bit let it go out. Take the charcoal and pack it into a pipe, really tight, then place a filter (coffee filters work great) at the end, let the water go through it, tada! Clean water, at least as clean as you get through a britta. Oh, before all that add a touch of bleach, not much.

But - one small point KK. As Mrs Beeton put it....."first, catch your hare".

If you ain't got no water, you cain't purify it.

:lol:

Cunning ain't "smart"

:lol:

Good point. Cunning is different than smart, but which of the Americans would be smart which cunning in your opinion, the rich who find a loophole to make a lot of money or the non-working welfare who find a loophole for a long term small pay-off?

Good point. Cunning is different than smart, but which of the Americans would be smart which cunning in your opinion, the rich who find a loophole to make a lot of money or the non-working welfare who find a loophole for a long term small pay-off?

In a plutocracy the rich/cunning rule. If the workers or people relying on welfare find a loophole then the plutocrats will quickly mend it. Loopholes are only for the rich and cunning. In a plutocracy the rich and cunning make big money out of loopholes (Ponzi schemes) they create but the poor shall go to prison if they find and exploit a loophole.

In a plutocracy the rich/cunning rule. If the workers or people relying on welfare find a loophole then the plutocrats will quickly mend it. Loopholes are only for the rich and cunning. In a plutocracy the rich and cunning make big money out of loopholes (Ponzi schemes) they create but the poor shall go to prison if they find and exploit a loophole.

True, but then we have some who create certain loopholes to keep the poor ... poor by making them dependent on the system. However, the lazy will also take advantage of the same loopholes making the system even worse.

No joke either, no joke at all.

Oh I know, that along with overpopulation will be a problem in the next twenty five years.

Those two problems are what nobody in US Politics is wanting to talk about really as far as I know.

GREAT!

NOW can we stop doing this idiotic FREE TRADE policy?

It was a mistake from the getgo anyway.

Let's put AMERICANS back to work, shall we?

True, but then we have some who create certain loopholes to keep the poor ... poor by making them dependent on the system. However, the lazy will also take advantage of the same loopholes making the system even worse.

Remember, evern Marx, the great humanist, despised the lumpenproletariat.

And the Soviets made being a lazy bastard a criminal offence :D

Oh I know, that along with overpopulation will be a problem in the next twenty five years.

Those two problems are what nobody in US Politics is wanting to talk about really as far as I know.

Robert, I mean this without malice to Americans.

Be nice to Canada. They have your drinking water.

Robert, I mean this without malice to Americans.

Be nice to Canada. They have your drinking water.

:rofl:

Well if things continue the way they are then I'll have to learn the Canadian anthem because I'd be moving there.

:Rofl:

Forum List

Back