China Banks told to halt lending to U.S Banks

That might be a blessing in disguise. Now if the other countries follow suit we will be forced to establish ourselves again without having the net that the other banks have been giving us for too long.

Now if we can get them to stop making/selling us that crap that Walmart and such sells....

That might be a blessing in disguise. Now if the other countries follow suit we will be forced to establish ourselves again without having the net that the other banks have been giving us for too long.

Like being responsible and living within our means ? Are you crazy ? :lol:

I guess everyone doesn't get to spend rich peoples money either? Every man for himself ?

Hmm ... so if you have no money, you would rather spend someone elses then owe them money? I am FAR from rich, but I never had a credit card and never will, don't need it. I am actually below the poverty level but I do just fine without borrowing money. I have plenty of cool toys, a place to live, food, and three computers. Still, not one credit card. How is it that it's hard to do? When you borrow money you end up with a LOT less than you started with. Even investing is better than borrowing.

Perhaps that is true.

However, if China called in our debts to them at anytime, we're fucked.

Hmm ... so if you have no money, you would rather spend someone elses then owe them money? I am FAR from rich, but I never had a credit card and never will, don't need it. I am actually below the poverty level but I do just fine without borrowing money. I have plenty of cool toys, a place to live, food, and three computers. Still, not one credit card. How is it that it's hard to do? When you borrow money you end up with a LOT less than you started with. Even investing is better than borrowing.

Have you informed people on welfare about your technique ?

Have you informed people on welfare about your technique ?

Most of them already know it, remember, welfare is just another source of income. Most of them live well below their means as well. Many need to get jobs and stop living off the taxpayers, but they are still able to do it. Remember, people on welfare cannot get credit cards very often, but they still succeed on less than half the poverty level. Kind of makes you wonder which people are really smarter ... :tongue:

Yikes! Does this make the U.S. a "third world country", now? If so ... when can we expect the planes to start dropping MRE's, toilet paper, Evain water, and caviar? I want to make sure I get my share!!!! :eusa_angel:

Well in 23 years or so we're going to be fighting our fellow neighbor in this country for water. So prepare now. :eusa_whistle:

Most of them already know it, remember, welfare is just another source of income. Most of them live well below their means as well. Many need to get jobs and stop living off the taxpayers, but they are still able to do it. Remember, people on welfare cannot get credit cards very often, but they still succeed on less than half the poverty level. Kind of makes you wonder which people are really smarter ... :tongue:

Then they need to practice it so they wont be so unprepared when the taxpayer can no longer afford to pay them their "income" .

Then they need to practice it so they wont be so unprepared when the taxpayer can no longer afford to pay them their "income" .

You kind of missed the point. They are still living below the poverty line, they just found loopholes to get their income (like many others who are 'rich' did) they just used the same system from a different angle. However, most 'rich' people are in debt to their eyeballs, while they are not. So which one is doing better based on that? Try not looking at it with hatred but with logic instead, maybe then you'll get what I am saying. :cool:

Forum List

Back