Chimps craft a ladder to escape zoo

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Chimps use branch as ladder to escape Belfast zoo enclosure
Chimpanzees have used a branch to escape from their enclosure at Belfastzoo in the second breach by animals in recent weeks.

They took advantage of damage caused by stormy weather to stage a breakout, which visitors caught on film.

It comes after a red panda cub called Amber was found in a garden less than a mile from the zoo after it escaped from its enclosure last month.

The latest bid for freedom was made by chimps who used a branch as a makeshift ladder and scaled high walls surrounding their pen on Saturday.

I love monkey stories.Maybe we need to re-evaluate their place in the food chain ? They show vision,intelligence and the ability to work for the common good. They should certainly rank higher than right wingers.

Chimpanzees have used a branch to escape from their enclosure at Belfastzoo in the second breach by animals in recent weeks.

They took advantage of damage caused by stormy weather to stage a breakout, which visitors caught on film.

It comes after a red panda cub called Amber was found in a garden less than a mile from the zoo after it escaped from its enclosure last month.

The latest bid for freedom was made by chimps who used a branch as a makeshift ladder and scaled high walls surrounding their pen on Saturday.

I love monkey stories.Maybe we need to re-evaluate their place in the food chain ? They show vision,intelligence and the ability to work for the common good. They should certainly rank higher than right wingers.
Chimps are not monkeys faggot!

Do you eat monkeys already and think you might quit, or do you not eat monkeys but you are thinking about adding them to your diet?

Do you eat monkeys already and think you might quit, or do you not eat monkeys but you are thinking about adding them to your diet?
Eating monkeys is how AIDS spread to humans. Tammy's proclivitiies are dangerous enough without feeding on monkeys.

/-------/ "Maybe we need to re-evaluate their place in the food chain "
I place monkey meat somewhere between a bald eagle and spotted owl which has a nice gamey taste.

I heard some of them have already been given seats in the House of Lords, as Labour and Liberal Democrat representatives.

They'll do well.

Maybe Scotland Yard should hire a few of these guys, that would bring some intelligence back to Great Britain.

Chimp...…………………….…………...……..……………..Chump...…………………..
Chimp.jpg
charlieDUNLEA1105_468x720.jpg

Forum List

Back