Chiltrins

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
is.php

is.php

is.php

dmp said:

You're using contrast to great effect in this one. Great picture!

I wonder what it would look like if you kept the high contrast inside the room, but left more detail of the view out the window by leaving it at a lower contrast? Thinking more about it, I'm guessing that there's nothing of interest out there from that angle?

Perhaps a composite with a color image of a different view, say of a bridge, the sky, or the mountain, in the window would be interesting? Maybe leave the rooftop, in the bottom of the window, in the image for realism?

:D

misterblu said:
You're using contrast to great effect in this one. Great picture!

I wonder what it would look like if you kept the high contrast inside the room, but left more detail of the view out the window by leaving it at a lower contrast? Thinking more about it, I'm guessing that there's nothing of interest out there from that angle?

Perhaps a composite with a color image of a different view, say of a bridge, the sky, or the mountain, in the window would be interesting? Maybe leave the rooftop, in the bottom of the window, in the image for realism?

:D

Excellent ideas :) I'll work on something :D

Abbey Normal said:
D, both of your children are beautiful, but that second pic of your daughter is WOW! She has such great features.

When she grows teeth up front, it'll help a LOT.

but yup - she absolutely (so far, Puberty can be cruel) has the best features of both her mother and me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back