Chilling Video Sends Tingles Down My Spine!

Nov 15, 2009
Watching this video sends chills down my spine!

Listen to the Narrators Contents:shock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

MANY now believe that yes terrorists did get on the planes and are guilty as charged......but......it is believed the CIA lured the terrorists onto the planes and remote operation controlled their hitting precise targets.

MANY now believe that yes terrorists did get on the planes and are guilty as charged......but......it is believed the CIA lured the terrorists onto the planes and remote operation controlled their hitting precise targets.
The people who believe that are called "retards".

I speculate that it is the top 1/3 on the intelligence curve for the United States to first question the "official story" for 9/11.

Perhaps it may eventually trickle down to your level of comprehension?

I speculate that it is the top 1/3 on the intelligence curve for the United States to first question the "official story" for 9/11.

Speculation is cheap, got a link?

FWIW, telling us how smart you are is just inviting ridicule.

Like I said, they are called "retards"!

Bring it on....

I have full confidence in my intellect to be used as a defense mechanism to fend off any ridicule hurled at me.

Bring it on....

I have full confidence in my intellect to be used as a defense mechanism to fend off any ridicule hurled at me.

Of course you do. Now how about that link?

Bring it on....

No, there are no studies on this yet. I would have to do an independent study of the intellect of the first Americans to question 9/11 and where they land on the intelligence curve for the U.S.

But in the meantime I can show some examples of the percentage of the population that question the "official story" that was spoon fed to the Media by the Administration.

Live Vote: Do you believe 9/11 conspiracy theories? - Security- msnbc.com

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11? * 96472 responses

Yes. The government has left many questions unanswered about that day.
67%

No. These theories are absurd and disrespectful -- especially to those who lost their lives on 9/11.
27%

I'm not sure.
5.4%

This is just one poll of many.

Foreign polls have even more disturbing results and paint an ugly picture of the U.S. government.

Last edited:

No the RETARDS are the ones like you who are afraid of the truth that it was an inside job.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bring it on....

No, there are no studies on this yet. I would have to do an independent study of the intellect of the first Americans to question 9/11 and where they land on the intelligence curve for the U.S.

But in the meantime I can show some examples of the percentage of the population that question the "official story" that was spoon fed to the Media by the Administration.

Live Vote: Do you believe 9/11 conspiracy theories? - Security- msnbc.com

Do you believe any of the conspiracy theories suggesting the U.S. government was somehow involved in 9/11? * 96472 responses

Yes. The government has left many questions unanswered about that day.
67%

No. These theories are absurd and disrespectful -- especially to those who lost their lives on 9/11.
27%

I'm not sure.
5.4%

This is just one poll of many.

Foreign polls have even more disturbing results and paint an ugly picture of the U.S. government.

Hmmm... I think you should definitely commission the study. In the mean time, here's a thought...

A lot of people think atheist are some of the smartest people around while religious people aren't quite as smart. As the believers get more devout or zealous it's thought that their intelligence decreases further.

I guess religious people are seen as less intelligent because they believe in the unseen and have faith that it's real...

Kinda like conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying this to imply you're not the super genius you claim to be. In fact, I'm 1 of those religious dolts. I just bring it up so we have something to talk about while we wait for the results of your study. :)

Watching this video sends chills down my spine!

Listen to the Narrators Contents:shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8

Chills down your spine? It pisses me the fuck off. That is our country and our innocent citizens that were murdered by foreign terrorists that day, and you and your like are trying to blame it on the US Government. Ignorance on your part does not get any compassion from me. There is not an once of scientific proof that is admissible in court to prove that there were any explosives planted in those buildings.

Hmmm... I think you should definitely commission the study. In the mean time, here's a thought...

A lot of people think atheist are some of the smartest people around while religious people aren't quite as smart. As the believers get more devout or zealous it's thought that their intelligence decreases further.

I guess religious people are seen as less intelligent because they believe in the unseen and have faith that it's real...

Kinda like conspiracy theorists.

I'm not saying this to imply you're not the super genius you claim to be. In fact, I'm 1 of those religious dolts. I just bring it up so we have something to talk about while we wait for the results of your study. :)

Putting it into an equation it is likely that the universe is literally full of life and likely millions of forms more advanced than humans.

That being said I have some personal theories I have been working on.

Even though the Universe is likely full of life, we still cannot rule out the possibility of there being a God in some form.

Even though the Big Bang is likely where our Universe started from as a singularity....something still had to set up the energy for this big bang and our singularity at the beginning of OUR universe.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity for OUR big bang and OUR universe it becomes likely that there are multiple universes.

It is a pandoras box and no matter how you look at it you cannot rule out the possibility of there being a God in some form......in fact my personal theories which looks before the big bang actually increases the chance of there being a higher power (God).

Step back.....because it is likely that OUR universe has an ALMOST infinite number of lifeforms then it is likely that some of these lifeforms are energy based lifeforms.

I can get deeper into it on how the energy never changes and perhaps uses organic material as a host(humans for example) and the possibility of these energy based lifeforms using humans as a host and exist in the form of a soul.......

This is just a start.

Last edited:

No the RETARDS are the ones like you who are afraid of the truth that it was an inside job.:cuckoo:

Bring it on....

The words of a retard, who conjures up a new persona in his own mind, when in reality, he's simply stuck in retardation.

How come none of you idiots that claim it was a demolition ever accuse terrorists of planting the demolition bombs? You always claim the government did it.
It's as if you think you have some sort of incredible insight that allows you to determine that it was a demolition, yet you are so close minded that you only think that there is one possible entity that could have placed these magical bombs that you envision.

Last edited:

Bring it on....

Too bad you can't find a job; what defense mechanism do you have against hunger and being a ward of the State dumbfuck?

Here, let me slow it down for you. Listen and learn....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nc5_5IJek8[/ame]

Forum List

Back