Chilling plea at ‘occupy’ dc: Speaker – if i‘m arrested ’i want you to start killing

He needs to be arrested for encouraging violence.

Thank you for supporting non-violence conservatives. You've taken a more progressive stance and I appreciate that.

I don't recall conservatives here taking a stance other than non-violence....

Someone didn't read this thread. It's you though, so who cares what you think anyway.

He needs to be arrested for encouraging violence.

Thank you for supporting non-violence conservatives. You've taken a more progressive stance and I appreciate that.

I haven't seen anything other than excitement over the violence used against OWS by the conservatives on these forums. So many people here had avatars and signatures mocking OWS for being assaulted by the police. Needs to be nonviolence all around.

Well, I must have missed that. While not advocating it, if you're told, repeatedly told, to leave, and you don't, well, you get what you asked for.... you will be forcibly removed. Civil society will not exist if a small group of agitators are allowed to do whatever the hell they want.

Egging on the authorities by refusing to obey lawful orders is in its essence, inciting violence.

Protesters have rights. They use their rights to remove the rights of everyone else. Because they have a right, they can prevent you from exercising your right to get to work, school or the store. They feel that their rights are so important so vital, that depriving YOU of YOUR rights is acceptable.

If some citizen exercised their right to drive down the street by running over a few protesters, who would complain the loudest?

I haven't seen anything other than excitement over the violence used against OWS by the conservatives on these forums. So many people here had avatars and signatures mocking OWS for being assaulted by the police. Needs to be nonviolence all around.

Well, I must have missed that. While not advocating it, if you're told, repeatedly told, to leave, and you don't, well, you get what you asked for.... you will be forcibly removed. Civil society will not exist if a small group of agitators are allowed to do whatever the hell they want.

Egging on the authorities by refusing to obey lawful orders is in its essence, inciting violence.

The same oppression can and probably will be used against people just like yourself. They'll tell you to leave somewhere from where you don't think you need to, and you're going to get roughed up by the police state.

Chilling quote indeed. But we need to consider – what’s at the root of all of this anger?

It’s mostly people who want big business $’s to get out of our government process, because in the past few decades we’ve seen powerful interests begin to takeover and run our entire election process. A single billionaire now can sway the entire country into voting for a candidate, simply because he can donate his money to an endless and effective ad campaign, or make sure he/she gets top news spots, ect. Financial donations are no longer capped (thanks to the super PACs), and corruption (in my view) has been becoming more and more prevalent.

Also, OWS is angered at the creation of these increasingly nanny/police-state type laws, such as the NDAA 2012 act, and the HR 347 bill. It’s actually “big government” that is pissing these guys off, in many respects. Not all, of course, but the smarter ones - definitely.

So before you go and categorize the entire lot of OWS people as “liberals”, you may want to consider first that they actually have a lot in common with what conservatives want.

I say quit making unnecessary enemies, it's only going to hurt everyone in the long run.

A well articulated argument; however, none of the OWS folks I've seen interviewed by left or right media have been able to articulate it. Most don't seem to have a clue what they're protesting. And that includes my own great nephew who is one of the more militant OWSers in his area.

And does getting big business out of the government include getting the big unions out of government too? I don't hear anything regarding that.

I wish OWS did know exactly what and why they are protesting, but they honestly don't seem to have a good grasp on that.

And yes, our Fearless Leader should denounce the rhetoric as quickly, loudly, publically, and emphatically as he does that from the right that he perceives as over the line.

You dumbfucks throw out "racist" at every chance because that is your crutch. You have no clue or point so you depend on your crutch.

You're like the little boy that cried wolf.

^ ^ ^ racist

Hit a nerve? :eusa_whistle: Didn't take you long to resort to profanity :clap2: BTW- I know Willow doesn't care for blacks, the way she talks on this board, regardless of the OP. She is tolerated/humored here by non-racists. :)

And, what do you say about Salt Jones? link it.

note that all scum sucking liberals are absent from this thread..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What would your life be like if you didn't turn half the country in to your enemy? Imagine that.

she thrives on hate. Sad part is, she isn't alone. There are many more Righties spoon-fed their opinions by RuperTV/am radio :(

what did you say about Salt Jones? What do you say about the video that is shown here??? we'll wait.

OWS doesn't have issues, they have a wish list of freebies. A minimum wage of $20.00 a hour, free education, free housing, free medical care, free food and of course free condoms legalized drugs and free marijuana, the elimination of all national borders, and end to all police and military. Replacing all forms of government with block by block general assemblies to daily vote on issues with up twinkles or down twinkles.

That's a partial list.

OWS doesn't have issues, they have a wish list of freebies. A minimum wage of $20.00 a hour, free education, free housing, free medical care, free food and of course free condoms legalized drugs and free marijuana, the elimination of all national borders, and end to all police and military. Replacing all forms of government with block by block general assemblies to daily vote on issues with up twinkles or down twinkles.

That's a partial list.

funny innit? they want a world where they don't have to pay jack shit for anything.

poor white t- partiers :( OH LOOK!!! Willow started another thread based on a Fox News story!!! :) :rolleyes: :fu:

Yep. And an interesting topic too. I'm sure if you object to the Fox News account, you can find a credible source to give a different perspective.

Its A LOT easier for Willow to find con (polluter) friendly stories when she only has one source- MurdochTV LOL.

poor white t- partiers :( OH LOOK!!! Willow started another thread based on a Fox News story!!! :) :rolleyes: :fu:

Yep. And an interesting topic too. I'm sure if you object to the Fox News account, you can find a credible source to give a different perspective.

Actually it was from Discovery but don't tell blackdot.com that.. he's a racist.

Nobody in this administration will do anything or even comment on threats or violence if it starts on the left. They care nothing about justice for all, only justice for some. I cant remember any President in my lifetime that has ignored injustice based on politics.

Really? Because I think this dude is pissed at everyone, not just the right.

From the bottom of the link.................

The rally eventually moved to the White House where the expletive-laden rant turned into a popular chant: “Obama come out, we got some s**t to talk about!”

Speaker at ‘Occupy the Justice Department’ in Washington DC: If I’m Arrested, ‘I Want You To Start Killing M*****F*****!’ | #OccupyTheJusticeDept #Mumia | Video | TheBlaze.com

This mob was also pissed at Obama.

Well I guess we just have to make a crowd check for guns and concealed weapons permits now won't we?

Nobody in this administration will do anything or even comment on threats or violence if it starts on the left. They care nothing about justice for all, only justice for some. I cant remember any President in my lifetime that has ignored injustice based on politics.
Really? Because I think this dude is pissed at everyone, not just the right.
From the bottom of the link.................
The rally eventually moved to the White House where the expletive-laden rant turned into a popular chant: “Obama come out, we got some s**t to talk about!”

This mob was also pissed at Obama.

But that doesn't fit the rePubs talking points so they conveniently left that part out. Gotta always check these repubs material. They seem to miss parts of their own stories.

Forum List

Back