Chilling plea at ‘occupy’ dc: Speaker – if i‘m arrested ’i want you to start killing

Killem first if they threaten you.
If they get in your way,driving...run em over.
first amendment and right to assembly is one thing.which is protected.
domestic terrorism is another.

Nobody in this administration will do anything or even comment on threats or violence if it starts on the left. They care nothing about justice for all, only justice for some. I cant remember any President in my lifetime that has ignored injustice based on politics.

Chilling quote indeed. But we need to consider – what’s at the root of all of this anger?

It’s mostly people who want big business $’s to get out of our government process, because in the past few decades we’ve seen powerful interests begin to takeover and run our entire election process. A single billionaire now can sway the entire country into voting for a candidate, simply because he can donate his money to an endless and effective ad campaign, or make sure he/she gets top news spots, ect. Financial donations are no longer capped (thanks to the super PACs), and corruption (in my view) has been becoming more and more prevalent.

Also, OWS is angered at the creation of these increasingly nanny/police-state type laws, such as the NDAA 2012 act, and the HR 347 bill. It’s actually “big government” that is pissing these guys off, in many respects. Not all, of course, but the smarter ones - definitely.

So before you go and categorize the entire lot of OWS people as “liberals”, you may want to consider first that they actually have a lot in common with what conservatives want.

I say quit making unnecessary enemies, it's only going to hurt everyone in the long run.

Last edited:

Chilling quote indeed. But we need to consider – what’s at the root of all of this anger?

It’s mostly people who want big business $’s to get out of our government process, because in the past few decades we’ve seen powerful interests begin to takeover and run our entire election process. A single billionaire now can sway the entire country into voting for a candidate, simply because he can donate his money to an endless and effective ad campaign, or make sure he/she gets top news spots, ect. Financial donations are no longer capped (thanks to the super PACs), and corruption (in my view) has been becoming more and more prevalent.

Also, OWS is angered at the creation of these increasingly nanny/police-state type laws, such as the NDAA 2012 act, and the HR 347 bill. It’s actually “big government” that is pissing these guys off.

So before you go and categorize the entire lot of OWS people as “liberals”, you may want to consider first that they actually have a lot in common with what conservatives want.

I say quit making unnecessary enemies.

Bullshit!

Also, OWS is angered at the creation of these increasingly nanny/police-state type laws, such as the NDAA 2012 act, and the HR 347 bill. It’s actually “big government” that is pissing these guys off.

Bullshit!

Uh, thank you for that very thought-provoking reply Willow.

Inspiring......

Bullshit!

Inspiring......

As inspiring as your defense of those who would incite murder. That's just "bullshit."

He should be arrested for making terrorist threats and trying to incite a riot.

Of course, if a NRA person said that....the DoJ would jump him.

Bullshit!

Inspiring......

As inspiring as your defense of those who would incite murder. That's just "bullshit."

I don't defend the call for murder. In fact, I even said "very chilling quote".

What I'm saying is that this is a reaction . It's a reaction to a government that continually grows out of control each day in both size and authoritarian reach, and is increasingly becoming more and more intertwined with big business interests.

In order to solve the issue, you must look to the root cause.

And I brought up the point that the fixing the "root cause" of a lot of the problems within government today will require some very 'conservative' type ideas (not liberal/democratic), and that you shouldn't categorize these OWS as liberals because many of them aren't.

Last edited:

Inspiring......

I don't defend the call for murder. In fact, I even said "very chilling quote".

What I'm saying is that this is a reaction . It's a reaction to a government that continually grows out of control each day in both size and authoritarian reach, and is increasingly becoming more and more intertwined with big business interests.

In order to solve the issue, you must look to the root cause.

And I brought up the point that the fixing the "root cause" of a lot of the problems within government today will require some very 'conservative' type ideas (not liberal/democratic), and that you shouldn't categorize these OWS as liberals because many of them aren't.

It's a reaction, Then mowing down these idiots with a machine gun will only be a reaction to what they are doing. Yes, I agree with that.

Forum List

Back