Chilean Miners Coming out soon!

It's amazing how quick the government jumped on this thing and actually pulled it off. I think more and more when we have a disaster such as this in coal mining in the US, the first person the CEO calls is his lawyer, then his PR person, then the comptroller, and then his insurance rep.

It was just announced on CNN and Fox that the miner's in Chili will start being brought up by this evening!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeaa! I'm going to be watching it. This is great! They are getting them out 2 months sooner than they thought.
It should be real intersting to watch them come up and then watch them interacting with each other and all of their families.

Oh! Happy Day! They are up, up and away from their potential doom. I haven't shed so many tears in years....happy tears. Bravo. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente is giving a real stemwider of a speech and presser, all without the stupid teleprompter.

Wonder if we can get a trade.

Lol, just what I was thinking today Oddball. Also how intelligent of the president to accept help from a free market business in PA, U.S.A. in accepting our offer of help. They and Nasa helped design the capsule and machine that buroughed through the half mile of rock, then sent a team of men to Chili to supervise. Their president wasn't too proud or arrogant to accept an offer of help from another country when his citizen's lives and livlihoods were at stake. Think Gulf of Mexico? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The Chilean president was on the ball & his popularity has soared. Now I hear Obama is glued to the TV wondering what he did wrong with BP Gulf disaster to cause his popularity to plummet.:booze: :eusa_wall:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Operacion San Lorenzo Finalizada. :) :thup:

r882028719.jpg

It was awesome! I watched the first ones out last night, and the last ones tonight.

:clap2:

This is the best story of the year IMHO.

Glad they got all of 'em out. Not only that, but I saw this morning that Chile is going to take care of the miners for a minimum of the next 6 months.

It was just announced on CNN and Fox that the miner's in Chili will start being brought up by this evening!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeaa! I'm going to be watching it. This is great! They are getting them out 2 months sooner than they thought.
It should be real intersting to watch them come up and then watch them interacting with each other and all of their families.

I have two questions

Did they mine any ore while they were down there for the past month? I assume they were getting paid.

and

When will they be returning back to work?

Forum List

Back