Chilean Miners Coming out soon!

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
It was just announced on CNN and Fox that the miner's in Chili will start being brought up by this evening!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeaa! I'm going to be watching it. This is great! They are getting them out 2 months sooner than they thought.
It should be real intersting to watch them come up and then watch them interacting with each other and all of their families.

My prayers are with them and their families but remember..it's not over yet. They still have to reinforce the tunnel and then move those people 1 x 1, I think, in a "pod" thing, through a small tunnel. There are still lots of opportunities for things to go horribly wrong, and if that tunnel becomes impassable, that's the end.

It was just announced on CNN and Fox that the miner's in Chili will start being brought up by this evening!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeaa! I'm going to be watching it. This is great! They are getting them out 2 months sooner than they thought.
It should be real intersting to watch them come up and then watch them interacting with each other and all of their families.

Thanks for this info! I've been at a workshop all day and I'm out of the loop. I have the local news on but haven't heard this, so glad you posted this good news!

Edit * Just saw it on our local news, good luck everyone!

Prayers to the families!

you will not see them much...they will be wisk away to where two members of their family will be...the miners will have special glasses on to protect their eyes....the strongest will be brought up first...by strongest the one they think could stay it if there is a problem....the pod is pretty pimped out...with 02 and a strapping system that keeps them standing if they pass out....the pod will rotate 360 degrees 10 to 12 times....maybe causing puking...they have taken ever precaution they can think of....

now its up to the fates and muses...i pray they are kind

special paramedics will be lowered down to them...to triage the miners and determine who is in need of coming up after the first man makes a test run

Actually, I think CNN has it wrong. Its been showing up on MSNBC as 15 min down and 15 min back, and they expect to have all of them out in the next 48 hours.

MSNBC is also running live segments about the rescue.

Even if you're nowhere near the mine, pray or think positive thoughts for all of them to be above ground safely.

Actually, I think CNN has it wrong. Its been showing up on MSNBC as 15 min down and 15 min back, and they expect to have all of them out in the next 48 hours.

MSNBC is also running live segments about the rescue.

Even if you're nowhere near the mine, pray or think positive thoughts for all of them to be above ground safely.

CNN, ABC, and FOX all say 25 mins down, 15 up. All in all about 1 hour per trip because of load and unload times at the top and bottom.

They have to be very careful because if they go to fast they could dislodge dirt or rocks in the rescue tube and then they will be fucked.

I know they are getting ready to bring the miners up but why are all the Chile Minors coming out? Have they all turned gay?

I am pumped! :clap2: This would be a true accomplishment! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back