Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday near the home of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony's family.

There was no immediate word on whether the bones, found wrapped in a plastic bag and bound with duct tape, were of a boy or a girl.

"All we know is that remains of a child have been found," a police spokeswoman told FOXNews.com. Orange County sheriffs and forensics teams were on the scene at the intersection of South Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive in Orlando.

FOXNews.com - Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

sad

The electric chair isn't good enough for this disgusting woman. Look how utterly ADORABLE this little girl is.

And she's dead now, why??

caylee-anthony.jpg
caylee-anthony.jpg

Come on now, let's not jump to conclusions. Those remains aren't identified yet, they could very well be some other kid who was coincidentally buried right next to someone who's suspected of murdering a child.

The electric chair isn't good enough for this disgusting woman. Look how utterly ADORABLE this little girl is.

And she's dead now, why??

caylee-anthony.jpg
caylee-anthony.jpg

from what my understanding is just like Susan Smith, this woman wanted to be free from her child so she could date and have the night life..

Dating and the night life are so damn fun. I miss them both.

I wouldn't trade it for my kids, even for a second.

Dating and the night life are so damn fun. I miss them both.

I wouldn't trade it for my kids, even for a second.

same here.

I'm torn between hoping they have found Caylee so the mother can truly be punished and lil Caylee can be laid to rest and hoping it's not her just so that perhaps it gives a small glimmer of possibility that the girl is in fact alive.

same here.

I'm torn between hoping they have found Caylee so the mother can truly be punished and lil Caylee can be laid to rest and hoping it's not her just so that perhaps it gives a small glimmer of possibility that the girl is in fact alive.

I'm pretty sure that's not some other kid that just happened to be buried right next to someone who's been widely suspected of mudering her child.

from what my understanding is just like Susan Smith, this woman wanted to be free from her child so she could date and have the night life..

With the chloroform I think she knocked her out and put her in the trunk of her car. Went into a night club thinking her daughter is safe and asleep in the trunk. Well chloroform can kill too. She came out to find her daughter dead. She did away with the body.

With the chloroform I think she knocked her out and put her in the trunk of her car. Went into a night club thinking her daughter is safe and asleep in the trunk. Well chloroform can kill too. She came out to find her daughter dead. She did away with the body.

wow, that's a scenerio I never even considered. Why not get a babysitter? she had parents, they would've watched the lil girl I'm sure.

I cut the abortion derailment out of this thread. You'll find it in the Flame Zone and you can't miss it if you wish to continue THAT pissing contest. This topic is about Caylee Anthony.

Not a whole lot of politics involved in a mother murdering her child so she can go party.

Let's try to stay with the topic this time, huh?

I cut the abortion derailment out of this thread. You'll find it in the Flame Zone and you can't miss it if you wish to continue THAT pissing contest. This topic is about Caylee Anthony.

Not a whole lot of politics involved in a mother murdering her child so she can go party.

Let's try to stay with the topic this time, huh?

:udaman:

Forum List

Back