As an act of the ARAB SPRING--- isa respecters murdered at least
20 Christian and Druse children and adults in a KAFFIR NEIGHBOR-
HOOD near Damascus I wonder how sherrie feels in her SUPPORT
of isa respecting murderers of KAFFIR CHILDREN

She doesnt give a crap about any children being killed, just villifying Israel. I call it synthetic sympathy

Yeah, it's absolutely okay for Muslim kooks to kill Christian men, women, and children.

But, God forbid that Israel harms a single Islamic soul.!!!

Anyone notice any hypocrisy there?

:mad:

Wondering where Sherri is to speak for herself?
s8197.gif

She doesnt give a crap about any children being killed, just villifying Israel. I call it synthetic sympathy

I wonder if she was as 'active' on the internet over the hundreds of thousands of Christians - the majority of whom were children, were slaughtered in Darfur?

I wonder if she was as 'active' on the internet over the hundreds of thousands of Christians - the majority of whom were children, were slaughtered in Darfur?
None -0- Zilch

None -0- Zilch

Probably true, after all, when she talks of the deaths of Israeli children from Hamas rocket attacks, there is no sympathy or empathy - she simply quotes a figure - preceded by the word ONLY - clearly not every childs life is equally precious. What a phoney :eusa_eh:

None -0- Zilch

Probably true, after all, when she talks of the deaths of Israeli children from Hamas rocket attacks, there is no sympathy or empathy - she simply quotes a figure - preceded by the word ONLY - clearly not every childs life is equally precious. What a phoney :eusa_eh:

She only cares when Muslims are killed, everyone else is fair game.

None -0- Zilch

She only cares when Muslims are killed, everyone else is fair game.

And only when they are 'murdered' by joooooooooos.

Her solution for Israel to dealing with the constant rocket attacks is, get this, for Israel to go back to the Armistice lines :lol:
In other words, she wants Israel to surrender to the great nation of Palestine hahahaha :lol:

Forum List

Back