Children of Gays Oppose Gay Marriage

How many times do male gay couples have vaginal sex.

You will be too dense to realize how stupid you are.

But it was a valiant attempt to equate a rectum as equal to a vagina.

Tell me, is your rectum part of your reproductive system?

Why do you care? What is it about you religious crackpots that you're so concerned about what other people do in their bedroom? Are your sex lives really boring?
It isn't about religion. We live in a shared society with shared consequences. It is not in society's best interest to normalize deviance (i.e. lower a standard). The standard is marriage is between a man and a woman. Religion did not establish the rule, nature did.

As a rule it is in the best interest of children and society to have families which have a male and female role model. Just look at what happened to the black community from the 1930's to the 1960's. They were decimated because they did not have a nuclear family. Does that mean there are no exceptions to the rule? No. It means that as a rule our society will suffer fewer negative consequences by maintaining the highest standard possible. This same argument applies to all behavioral conduct within a shared society.

Virtue is the greatest organizing principle in any society and leads to harmony within the society. It is not virtuous to force society to define the rule for the exception just because someone wants his exception to be normalized and validated. Just like it is not virtuous for someone to dehumanize someone else for their exception. It seems to me that don't ask don't, tell is a good compromise. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

Last edited:
Since when did homosexuals have children? All pretenses aside.If bubba X has anal sex with bubba B, all they are going to have is regrets, all the kings horses and liberals won't make this the same as heterosexuality. Cloning or adoption or all the artifice aside.

How many times do YOU look at married couples and fantasize about the sex they have? You know...that's kinda creepy.
Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises.
Define "deviance".
Deviating from a standard.
How can you set a standard when when NOBODY agrees with ANYTHING you say? You must be the deviation from the norm. :lol:

Nobody? Do you honestly think most don't?
I've NEVER seen anyone agree with dingbat. Although in a thread like this to hate gays, ya, ok, others might GENERALLY agree with his hating of homos, because lots of people are homophobic like dingbat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back