Children do pay for the sins for their fathers.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CHILDREN DO PAY FOR THE SINS FOR THEIR FATHERS.

When GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the people were sinful, he destroyed the children also.(no fault of their own)
When GOD brought the flood on a sinful world, the children were killed also. (no fault of their own)
When GOD commanded to Israelites to take possession of the promise land, Canaan, he commanded them to kill every man, woman, child and their animals. (no fault of their own)
GOD killed the first born of Egypt because Pharaoh would not let his people, the Israelites. (no fault of their own)
David killed the husband of Bathsheba because he wanted her for his wife and GOD killed their son. (no fault of his own)
When GOD punished the Israelites by driving them from their land, the children were driven out also. (no fault of their own)
When Americans commit crime and put in prison, their children are absent a parent. (no fault of their own)
When illegal aliens commit crime of entering this country illegally and bring children with the or have children here, they are subject to deportation according the our immigration laws and their children goes with them.
Deportation is not a death sentence. It is not a punishment for the child to be deported. Illegal aliens do not come here because they were starving. They just want at better life then they have in Mexico.
We have 1 in 50 children in the country homeless and hungry, living in cars, motels and shelters (no fault of their own) because their parents have lost their jobs. What do you plan to do for them and their parents to get them off the streets and into homes, Obama?

1.5 MILLION = the number of children in America who go to sleep without a home each year. (no fault of their own)
How many children are homeless in America? «
DOL Plan To Help 21,000 Unemployed Vets (no fault of their own)
June 7, 2011
DOL Plan To Help 21,000 Unemployed Vets : Jobs for Military Veterans

We have children who want to go to college but cannot afford to (no fault of their own) because the tuitions has been raised, classed has been discontinued, and illegal aliens have taken their parents and their jobs.

I want a better life for my family but not as the expense of doing something illegally and maybe criminal. In order for an illegal aliens to work here they have to commit more crimes. Illegal or stolen identification or social security numbers, driver license and green cards.
More than a half million foreigners are allowed to immigrate to the country each year. H-2A Visa allows farmer an unlimited supply of foreigners to do their farm work.
Our immigration system is not broken. Our immigration laws need to be enforced and our border secured. Obama, we are not change our laws just because people do not want to obey them. Or it offend or make some people a little uncomfortable.
Comprehensive Immigration Reform and the Dream Act is not the only way to fix our “broken” immigration system. Americans are not dummies and we know what you are doing and way you are doing it. We will not have a repeat performance of 1986 whith was a failure. It is curtains call on amnesty and Dream Act with unemployment at 9.1%.

Last edited:
Really.... this should only enforce why our individual covenants with GOD be taken more seriously than they seem to be. *hearts* Redefine 'GOD' if 'we' must... 'we' sure cannot afford the price of denying 'Him'.

Hmmmm....... Same Temptations, same choices, pick a team or straddle the fence and get creamed. Good V.S, Evil, is not about who you are related to, but it is directly related to choice.

Ezekiel 18:1 The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,

18:2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

18:3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

18:6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,

18:7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;

18:8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,

18:9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

18:10 If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things,

18:11 And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife,

18:12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,

18:13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.

18:14 Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,

18:15 That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,

18:16 Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,

18:17 That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.

18:18 As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.

18:19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.

18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.................

The Holy Bible

*hearts* Intense *hearts*

the fact of the matter is... some women become so devoted to their husband that she pulls god through him in such a way that the marriage represents a foundation upon which whatever fruit is beared by the children is either enhanced or depleted by such... some women that seem too defeated to leave, or accused of 'stupidity', or classified as 'victims' are perhaps the very strict spiritualist that many don't understand...

Anchor babies cannot quality as paying, suffering or being punished with deportation with the parent who are illegal aliens. They are not left behind because they are American born citizens but because their parent want to make a statement. That "deportation" separate them from their children.
Their parent come here illegally for a better life than they have in Mexico. There is a good live to be had in Mexico but a better one can be had here. Just because I live better than you does not mean you have the right to move into my home..

This issue with immigration... it is such a stickler to my heart. It bothers me that pa*rents come here from Mexico to work to begin with. Are the irrigation systems in Mexico so problematic that they cannot farm or make a living there? If coming to America is what their focus is why not do all it takes to become legal and for the love of God learn the American language. Our American money is losing it's value and most probably will continue to do so. It isn't that *I* think Mexicans 'take' our jobs because they work in such a way as to humble our people in a way that could be more beneficial than not. Perhaps the best idea is to blend the agricultural society even more... Eh, it does seem to be a united network, the farming, but not on the levels by which the individuals are being put to work, benefiting from such. When I went to New Orleans this past month and they had the International Food Convention it was an amazingly 'eye-opening' experience. It seems so much more can be offered to us 'bottom dwellers' to better aide the system(s) in their entirety.

This country is becoming a balkanized polarized impoverished mess. We as a group don’t value our own heritage as we had years ago. And as a result, being an illegal alien carries the same stigma as does being a jaywalker. Our communal value system has broken down. Wealthy Americans value their income above American culture. And the rest of us middle and lower class folks? Fickle and neurotic. We want to do the right thing, and mixed up with those good intentions are resentments and fears. We are a nation of immigrants , after all. So, we are all over the place here…We want cheap goods made with cheap labor, but we don’t want those same folks making those products actually living here. So, what to do about illegal aliens? Bitch and whine about them, but turn a blind eye to why they are here? How about we put our money were our mouths are, STOP buying the shit these people produce. Vote for stronger laws, push for enforcement of current laws. We all know, that isn’t going to happen. So, here we are slouching towards Gomorrah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back