Childless Couple advised of radical means to have kids: Do-it.

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Wow. I mean..really, wow...

Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

Now I'm probably what the mainstream media would call "religious," but I plan to make sure my kids know about the mechanics of sex - before some other kid tells them.

You got a link for this? I saw a Mad TV sketch like that before.

so they have been living together for 8 years and had no clue? I dunno i just have no clue how they could. and i dont know how you can be religious and not know? What religion are they? cause any Christian should know about sex. Its mentioned in the Bible. I mean wouldnt they atleast see the warnings of sex outside marriage and be like what the heck is this? It just doesn't make sense. and what on earth are the chances that the two people who dont know what sex is end up getting married.

Im sure they are enjoying married life alot more now.

gop_jeff said:
Now I'm probably what the mainstream media would call "religious," but I plan to make sure my kids know about the mechanics of sex - before some other kid tells them.
I sat both of my boys down & told them. As they got older we discussed even more.

-=d=- said:
Wow. I mean..really, wow...

They are waiting for directions from the UN and the EU. They are unsure of how to proceed...

This might explain the problem:

Further investigation by the German tabloid "Der Schnitzelhaus" revealed complicating factors previously witheld by the University of Leubek. A reliable source told Schnitzelhaus reporters that the fact that the husband was a shepherd and the wife was employed as a quality control worker in a "personal vibrator" factory may have contributed to their dysfunctional sex life.

Schnitzelhaus wanted to interview the couple to verify the leaked information. However when attempting to interview the husband, Schnitzelhaus reporters were attacked by a flock of angry sheep - some of which were dressed in black hosiery, garter belts and high heels. Attempts at interviewing the wife were equally futile as she was constantly locked in a stall in the toilet and her replies to questions were frequently obscured by a persistent loud buzzing sound often accompanied by unexplained moaning.

http://www.itotallymadethisshitup.com

:cof:

Kathianne said:
They are waiting for directions from the UN and the EU. They are unsure of how to proceed...

Yeah well im sure the UN and EU are demonstrating how to proceed by screwing the people of the world like they always are.

Merlin1047 said:
This might explain the problem:
You write so much from life experience Merlin1047, is this one of them? The made up part would be about the wife, but the rest of the story.......... :rolleyes:

I'm unsure of how to have 'The Talk' with my kids...I've never had 'The Talk' from a parent, so I'd have nothing to go off of. :(

I'm not sure why my parents never explained anything about the subject to me. I guess they just assumed I'd learn eventually on my own.

I think I have...but not sure. Actually, at this point, the though of them discussing it with me would still bring a feeling of nausia.

-=d=- said:
I'm unsure of how to have 'The Talk' with my kids....
For a boy, don't worry about it, he'll figure it out. Much earlier than any parent would like to contemplate.

For a girl, tell her to stay away from boys.....forever. Tell her right now. It's never too early.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Zhukov said:
For a boy, don't worry about it, he'll figure it out. Much earlier than any parent would like to contemplate.

For a girl, tell her to stay away from boys.....forever. Tell her right now. It's never too early.

...I figure I'll have her mom do the talk with her, when she gets of dating age...about 35 or so.

:)

Forum List

Back