Childhood crushes????????

Shattered said:
Am I the only one that had normal crushes?? Matt Dillon, John Stamos, Rick Springfield...

Shattered do you remember Matt's first movie? "Over The Edge"? It was so cheesy but one of my faves as a little tyke :baby:

Joz said:
Why did the last link say that if I liked Hayek I should go look at Kaie Hudson or Katie Holmes? Granted they're cute girls, but few can even hold a candle to Hayek. Besides, if I wanted to go see those girls, I didn't need them to tell me. Geeez.

i know....as if...........little parasites

Bonnie said:
Some of mine were
Davey Jones and Peter tork from the Monkeys
David Cassidy
Paul Stanley
Roger Moore
Clint Eastwood

How many of these home boys are still alive? :kiss2:

Boy, I feel young :D

nakedemperor said:
How many of these home boys are still alive? :kiss2:

Boy, I feel young :D

Well I have seen most of them in picture form and let's just say I'll treasure my memories... :eek:

However for some reason I liked men older then, and like them my age now.

Bonnie said:
Shattered do you remember Matt's first movie? "Over The Edge"? It was so cheesy but one of my faves as a little tyke :baby:

No.. I don't think I ever heard of it.. What was it about? I was into him during the whole Tex, Rumblefish, Outsiders era...

Shattered said:
No.. I don't think I ever heard of it.. What was it about? I was into him during the whole Tex, Rumblefish, Outsiders era...

All the old S.E Hinton novels...Great books

This was the first movie he ever made about kids in a gated community in Texas that go crazy after a cop shoots one of them. He was the bad boy of course, had long hair in it. Very juvenile but to someone who was about 10 it was very cool!! :laugh:

Bonnie said:
All the old S.E Hinton novels...Great books

This was the first movie he ever made about kids in a gated community in Texas that go crazy after a cop shoots one of them. He was the bad boy of course, had long hair in it. Very juvenile but to someone who was about 10 it was very cool!! :laugh:

Hmm.. Nope.. Don't even remember ever hearing about it either.

I feel so deprived now. :(

Said1 said:
Did anyone see the summer camp movie with Dillion and Kristy McNicol(s). It was cheesy, cool at the time though. :D

Oh my god that was him in that, also Tatum O'Neil. I forget the name though. Kristy McNichol had a bet going with Tatum on which one could loose their virginity and Tatum was going for the camp counselor while Kristy was with Dillon. Blast from the past that is!! :thup:

Forum List

Back