Child Support as political pawn.

Well at least while they're in prison they aren't making more babies that they won't support.

Screw them. Let them rot. Maybe the next generation will think twice before fucking everything in sight.

Well at least while they're in prison they aren't making more babies that they won't support.

Screw them. Let them rot. Maybe the next generation will think twice before fucking everything in sight.
I say the above quote is a real example of why we truly need to fight now against the evil Child Support laws.

The prison (as quoted above) is to control the parents and it is not about helping children.

And rot in jail for having a poor baby, as if that is some real crime.

To want to control the sex of other people (parents) is a wild idea, but to put the force of law behind it and then put parents into jail is just going way too far.

:cool:

seems like your letting the parent receiving the support off easy.

The parent who is NOT receiving the support is the parent who is paying the child's way.

The parent who is NOT receiving the support is the parent who is paying the child's way.

The fact that every child is already being supported then we are using the force of law in prosecuting parents for absolutely nothing.

If the custodial parents really wanted the separated parent to help raise and pay for their child then they are to get married and stay married, but they want to take the child and live separately and then to get paid for their debauchery.

The ignorant laws empower the family to be broken-up as an enabler.

Our laws do not support marriage or family and does not support parenting, what the Child Support laws do support is broken families and adultery.

they're just as responsible for making that kid as the absent parent. does the court make sure that they are spending the money on their kid, or that the custodian is contributing sufficiently to the child?

The fact that every child is already being supported then we are using the force of law in prosecuting parents for absolutely nothing.

If the custodial parents really wanted the separated parent to help raise and pay for their child then they are to get married and stay married, but they want to take the child and live separately and then to get paid for their debauchery.

The ignorant laws empower the family to be broken-up as an enabler.

Our laws do not support marriage or family and does not support parenting, what the Child Support laws do support is broken families and adultery.

Another thing about the Child Support is that it defies the point and purpose of government and of laws, as in jail (incarceration) are for holding violent criminals as like murder, rape, robberies, assault, but not for some warped ideal of fairness that one parent must not raise their own children without the other separated parent paying the bills.

The old idea of a Debtor's Prison was rejected at the US Declaration of Independence, and now it is brought back for Child Support when the c/s is not even a legitimate debt.

And for gov and laws to punish citizens (parents) then it is NOT to be punishing the one who is damaged as the Child Support does, because the parent that looses their own child is the damaged party.

The parent that is separated from their child(ren) is the one who is injured while the so-called "custodial" is the one that has taken the children away from the other parent, so then the Child Support laws are paying the kidnapper's ransom.

They won't because nobody cares about child support until they find themselves in a situation where they have to pay it, the college kid who is fucking the hot 19 year old co-ed does not have child support and visitation on his mind.:cool:

they're just as responsible for making that kid as the absent parent. does the court make sure that they are spending the money on their kid, or that the custodian is contributing sufficiently to the child?

They are supporting the child.

Deadbeat parents who refuse to contribute to their children's upkeep belong in jail. Custodial parents are contributing to the best of their ability. Parents who refuse to work, who work under the table to avoid child support, who try to hide money, are NOT.

They are neglecting their child, that is a crime. They belong in jail.

I flipping hate pieces of shit who make excuses for parents who flake out on their kids.

They won't because nobody cares about child support until they find themselves in a situation where they have to pay it, the college kid who is fucking the hot 19 year old co-ed does not have child support and visitation on his mind.:cool:

He should.

I can't tell you how many losers I've dealt with who have kids strung all over creation, who work at decent paying jobs, who live with a woman with kids, and who piss and moan because they have to pay child support. They want to spend their money on THIS family.

Too fucking bad.

He should.

I can't tell you how many losers I've dealt with who have kids strung all over creation, who work at decent paying jobs, who live with a woman with kids, and who piss and moan because they have to pay child support. They want to spend their money on THIS family.

Too fucking bad.

I agree with you but alot of young people don't understand the child support system and how it works for the most part unless they have been exposed to it early, all the stuff wer talking about is foreign to someone whos never been had to deal with child support.

He should.

Too fxxxing bad.
To have trashy ideas like this is fine with me, but to put the force of law behind such trash was a huge mistake.

As said above there is some one paying and supporting "THIS family" but the above poster and the laws want to undermine "THIS family" in order to force the parent to pay for some other family which might serve that trashy ideal but it does not serve society.

I've never missed a payment, and I get my kids every weekend "Not just the every other weekend like the court order says" I also get them on my vacations in the summer. I'm not the deadbeat, my ex is.
And that guy I was talking about above?...yeah that's me, I didn't want to put it out there like that, but now that you said what you did what the hell.

How is your ex the
"dead beat?"
I've been on 2 sides of this. My daughter's father was the model dad. We never went to court, and he never gave me a dime. He bought her everything. He picked her up every weekend, at first, until the diapers weren't an issue, one night a week, then, once when she was toilet trained, two. He also got to be the source of all good and fun things while I did the mundane shit such as keeping a roof over her head, the heat on, and food on the table.

My son's dad, the late ex husband was WAY more interesting. HE paid, sometimes, picked his son up, sometimes, brought me to court over rights he sporadically exercised, put his son on the phone to "say goodbye to mommy" when he was supposedly running off to Canada with him, a little something the local NOR the state authorities would touch given the domestic nature of the problem.

When I left him, I had the presence of mind to duck the dining room table. Because I ducked, they wouldn't arrest him.

I completely understand why YOU believe the system is screwed. Do you even CARE why I think so too?

Of course I do. But that is where the system is broken, they need to enforce some of these ridiculous laws on the deadbeats, not people like me who do everything that we can to be a bigger part of our childrens lives and pay our child support and much more. I even paid to keep their moms water on this winter for them, and she has remarried to someone who makes more money than I do, and I make very good money, now how is that right? What the hell do they do with their money? But the judge dont wanna hear that now does he? Hell no he doesn't....I'm the asshole who needs to be punished for being a good father by paying even more money every three years in court so she can blow it all on stupid shit.
The hardest thing to be in west virginia is a divorced white male.

Okay, I can and do understand where honest and good men are raked over the coals. I really do. My only paid peice I ever wrote for a paper was about that. True story. The local chapter of Parents Rights ran it in their newsletter and sent it to me as a thank you. It wasn't about support, but about the custody laws, and that parents should, when they could (absent physical abuse) work towards shared custody and, well, parenting.

That said, I do NOT agree with the OP. There are all SORTS of mitigating circumstances. While there are awful women in this world, there are, there are some pretty treacherous men as well. Neither give a shit for the kids, sadly. Those are who these laws were meant to address. It IS a shame the innocent are caught in the same net.

He should.

Too fxxxing bad.
To have trashy ideas like this is fine with me, but to put the force of law behind such trash was a huge mistake.

As said above there is some one paying and supporting "THIS family" but the above poster and the laws want to undermine "THIS family" in order to force the parent to pay for some other family which might serve that trashy ideal but it does not serve society.

You put them into the world, you pay for them. How is this TRASH? This is why I don't like you. Hell, If I had a minute, I'd go to where you are and campaign for your opposition.

Yes, men just like you.

Loser.
:eek:
You put them into the world, you pay for them. How is this TRASH? This is why I don't like you. Hell, If I had a minute, I'd go to where you are and campaign for your opposition.
I figure that I have created the wrong impression here in that many people mistakenly see themselves as fighting for children and against rotten parents while I am only against the unjust laws.

I too want to help children and to support marriage and promote healthy parenting, but the laws we have now nationwide are destructive to everyone concerned and that is my point.

In fact I have come up with a true and reasonable compromise of a solution to the legal problem which can improve the situation for all concerned.

I give full details of it on my campaign website's "Child Support" page linked HERE, and I will simply explain it below:

the Child Support needs to be deducted by percentages ( % ) which was the original intent of the c/s order under federal mandate nationwide.

To take the Child Support by percentages as our taxes are collected as in we only pay taxes strictly according to what one actually makes in salary or income and so the c/s needs to be the same as based on actual income.

As it is now the very poor and low income parents are ordered to pay high amounts which are not based on income, as like charging c/s arrears for a parent who is unemployed or disabled or even in jail so that the c/s is based on nothing instead of a percentage.

Consider if taxes were based on a minimum of $500 per month in taxes whether a citizen works or not or whether they have any income or not, because then we would be demanding tax from the under-employed and from homeless people as like the Child Support system does and puts dead-broke parents into jails just for being dirt poor.

People pay taxes based on what a person actually earns as income, and that is the solution for Child Support, so if the parent hits the mega-lottery for $100m then the c/s would take its same percentage, and if the parent earns nothing then the c/s would be nothing.

In fact children have had poor parents all through humanity and ordering dirt poor parents to pay when they have nothing is a huge injustice.

Therefore I have a solution which will make the Child Support as effective and more fair.

PARENTS aren't being ordered to pay.

PARENT is being ordered to pay. The parent who is not in the home. The parent who IS in the home is already paying. They pay the rent, they pay for food, they pay the electricity, they pay for school clothes and lunches and sports.

"I'm poor" is no excuse for child neglect. "I have a new family" is no excuse, either. You pay for the children you have. Period.

PARENTS aren't being ordered to pay.

PARENT is being ordered to pay. The parent who is not in the home. The parent who IS in the home is already paying. They pay the rent, they pay for food, they pay the electricity, they pay for school clothes and lunches and sports.

"I'm poor" is no excuse for child neglect. "I have a new family" is no excuse, either. You pay for the children you have. Period.
I know it appears as if you want to help children and people like your self surely feel righteous in helping them children, but in reality you and the laws are just hurting the parents.

Whenever the parent gets hurt then their children get the harm too.

We need laws that help parents and by helping parents THEN we help their children.

There is a famous saying of it taking a village to raise a child but that never meant to exclude the two (2) parents from the children. The village is to help the 2 parents to raise the child and not attack the parents and raise the child without both their parents.

Most people today recognize that children who grow up without their parents (particularly their fathers) then the children grow up deficient and unhealthy, so here in our USA we have a virtual epidemic of broken families raising dysfunctional children and we blame the parents when it is the village (the laws) doing wrong.

It is popular for custodial parents (particularly the Moms) to claim the father is just a "sperm donor" and all the custodial Moms want is the Child Support check without the father involved.

The bigger problem is that the State and federal laws have played into that ignorant manifestation and so the laws enable and empower the social break down and this needs to be stopped.

Forum List

Back