Child sexual abuse.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

If a child does not tell their parents or anyone when someone or something makes them feel uncomfortable, something is wrong with parenting and if your child is abused it is your fault because predators knows which child has not been parented.
My children could never have been sexual abused because I taught them early what was good and what was back touching and talk.
Matter fact sexual abuse should be mandatory taught in school because parents fail, to protect the child and it also protects them from an abusive parents.

i love parents who think they have made sure their child cant be molested....you know most molesters are trusted family friends or family members, right?

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

If a child does not tell their parents or anyone when someone or something makes them feel uncomfortable, something is wrong with parenting and if your child is abused it is your fault because predators knows which child has not been parented.
My children could never have been sexual abused because I taught them early what was good and what was back touching and talk.
Matter fact sexual abuse should be mandatory taught in school because parents fail, to protect the child and it also protects them from an abusive parents.

This is largely hogwash. It's fine and prudent to teach your kids to be wary, but in the end, kids are, well, kids. They're immature and as such easily manipulated by adults with ill intent. In fact, it's boneheaded and cruel to claim that parents are to blame. Sometimes, sure - there are plenty of bad parents out there. But you're kidding yourself if you think simply teaching kids about 'bad touch' will prevent abuse.

Last edited:
I think anybody that molests a child should be immediately shot on sight. I don't cotton to folks picking on the little people.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

No,No,No,No. This should not be taught in schools. Not one more thing other than reading, writting and math should be taught in schools. Parents need to take care of their own kids. They had them let them teach them that stuff. I was not involved in the making of their kids, I should not be responsible for the raising of them. Why do other children who have parents who care and do treach them that stuff be penalized for those who have shitty parents? Time that they could use learning will now be used for teching them about molesters along with sex ed, drug ed, and political correctness. Have you ever stopped to think that if we cut all of the extra shit out they might actually do better in school instead of failing.

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

Are you serious?

CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.

Are you serious?

Believe it or not, I was told by a born again christian, that in the bible it states that it is the victims obligation for them to raise their voices in protest immediately as they are being violated. If they don't the rape is ok. So that type of thinking doesn't suprise me.

In Mexico and Africa child rape is a form of courtship.

The OP doesn't have a clue what it is talking about. There is way to guarantee your child will never be a victim to this abuse, no matter how good you think you were/are at parenting.......predators will and can, find a way to get any child.

Forum List

Back