Child molestation: 3 migrant children die of flu in detention ... child molestation reported

Is Customs and Border Protection (CBP) becoming an attraction to pedophiles and other perverts as unprotected children are held in cages.

More death and debt is coming to appease Trump's ego.

"All of those suits together could leave American taxpayers liable for around $200m (£165m) in damages.
Support free-thinking journalism and subscribe to Independent Minds
More than 3,000 children were taken from their parents in recent years, the lawsuits claim. More plaintiffs could be added as more come forward, meaning the damages could run into billions."

Are these children human sacrifices to Trump's base and the insane extreme right?

Three migrant children die of flu in detention with US authorities refusing to give vaccines, as reports of child molesting emerge

Three migrant children die of flu in detention with US authorities refusing to give vaccines, as reports of child molesting emerge
Series of lawsuits being filed on behalf of immigrants who claim they were sexually abused in custody
Clark Mindock New York @ClarkMindock

At least three migrant children being held in detention centres have died after suffering from flu, but US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has said that it does not plan to vaccinate detained immigrant families as winter approaches.

Further reports suggest children are being molested in some sites while in the care of the government.
“In general, due to the short-term nature of CBP holding and the complexities of operating vaccination programmes, neither CBP nor its medical contractors administer vaccinations to those in our custody,” a CBP spokeswoman said in a statement emailed to the CNBC news channel.

China trade war even if recession hits US, as he says Russia should be readmitted to G7
Dr Jonathan Winickoff, a paediatric professor at Harvard, told CNBC: "I can tell you from personal experience that child deaths are rare events."
He said that flu weakens a child's immune system making them more vulnerable to other illnesses, so flu could have been a contributing factor to the children's deaths even if they died of another cause.

Dr Winickoff added: "When I learned that multiple children had died in detention from potentially preventable causes, it truly disturbed me. The country needs urgent answers to that question so that children stop dying in detention."
The vaccine issue comes as dozens of families that were separated at the US-Mexico border prepare to sue the federal government, including several that say their young children were abused — sexually, physically, or emotionally — in federally funded foster care.
Those allegations are included in at least 38 legal claims, according to the Associated Press news agency, which was able to access some lawsuits before they were made public.
All of those suits together could leave American taxpayers liable for around $200m (£165m) in damages.
Support free-thinking journalism and subscribe to Independent Minds
More than 3,000 children were taken from their parents in recent years, the lawsuits claim. More plaintiffs could be added as more come forward, meaning the damages could run into billions.
“It’s the tip of the iceberg,” said Erik Walsh, an attorney with the law firm Arnold & Porter.
So far, just 18 of the claims have been filed,on behalf of nine families. They total $54m.
Denizen, the Democrats in Congress are engaging in illegal activities to flood the gates at the border. Several of them, after the caravan fiasco, travelled to Mexico and colluded with foreign elements to send all the people they could at once to put pressure on the Border Patrol.

I'm not believing this story about pedophiles joining the BPS, unless the Democrats hired some pretty stupid pedophiles to humiliate President Trump with by doing this deed that was done by someone.

I hope and pray the Democrats will grow up or be called to account for their devious escapades into damaging the President of the United States by using Congressional power that is disallowed by the Constitution in keeping separate the 3 powers.

I think those people who harmed those children are traitors and should be given death penalites for colluding with the damn Demonrats.

Donald Trump is himself a pedophile according to one of Epstein's victims.
THAT’S A FUCKING LIE BITCH!

LINK OR STFU

The woman and her family have been threatened. Same MO as the threats that Stormy Daniels described.

Donald Trump Teen Rape Accuser Drops Suit

Donald Trump Teen Rape Accuser Drops Suit
Updated 04.13.17 2:31PM ET /
Published 11.04.16 9:08PM ET
The woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at age 13 has dropped her civil suit against the GOP presidential nominee. The suit alleged that the victim, known only as Jane Doe, was raped at a party thrown by sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. The suit also alleged that Epstein raped her. Earlier this week, Trump’s accuser was scheduled to give a press conference alongside attorney Lisa Bloom, but canceled the event at the last minute. Bloom says the woman was fearful for her life.

In a statement to The Daily Beast's Brandy Zadrozny, Trump attorney Alan Garten responded to the news saying, "We are disturbed by the behavior of the attorneys involved and are evaluating our options." ...
"Bloom says the woman was fearful for her life."
Her name is Jane Doe? Does she know the date of this event? Does she know one of her alleged "attackers" died last week? Who's paying her lawyers to make up things about President Trump? Could it be deep state Democrats once again, trying to remove the choice of who is President from the people of the United States? They've been playing this game of lies for 3 years now, and Nadler still wants a meat sacrifice for his trouble-making.

I'm not believing this decision of the Democrats to go on beating up on President Trump for their imaginary head games to get the wrong people in office who wish to concert a free nation into a communist one.

Donald Trump is himself a pedophile according to one of Epstein's victims.
Sir, you are gravely mistaken to put President Trump back on the treadmill of lies he has been on for 3 years while conducting the business of the United States.

Are you even slightly aware that President Trump threw Epstein out of one of his hotels for bringing a criminal activity into a hotel he built for business people to bring their young children and families to while vacationing in lovely surroundings with places to take their children to have fun, not to expose them to young prostitutes working for Mr. Epstein's operation. Up until his death, the legal case of Trump v. Epstein was basically an ongoing court order that Mr. Epstein was denied access of any kind to any Trump enterprise hotel.

Trump didn't allow illegal prostitution rings in any of his establishments. He was always a public servant, even as a businessman in one of the best cities in the United States, New York. I know I was there a few times to see "Cats" in their theater districts one evening a couple of decades ago. My husband liked Hilton Hotels, so we were in the oldest one in NYC, I think, and stayed in the Roosevelt room. We traveled extensively, but noticed that New Yorkers are among the best hosts in the world. Their staff made us completely at home, and we were a little spoiled when we got home to the Equality State, where we lived for 35 years. :)

Or is this another Christina Blasey Ford piece of crap. Happened 35 to 50 years ago, no date given, no address, nothingburger except a very good act by a brilliant performer but professional false narrative writer who taught many a young Californian how to lie and make it believable, and how to beat a lie detector test so they don't get caught lying their little asses off. How sad for the parents of those brain-washees when they found out how their tuition was turning their children into whatever it is the Democrats want them to be to make the rivals of the Democrats look like crooks, when the Democrats are the damn crooks due to going for the neck in an untoward way against anyone who wears a red "Make America Great Again" hat.

How could you be so naive as to think Americans are going to fall for the same Democrat lies they've been listening to for many a long, boring drawn-out month while Democrats cashed in on peoples' misgivings to the tune of a billion or more dollars for easy wins in the House of Representatives.
Donald J. Trump is a decent man.

Donald J Trump is a spoiled selfish pig who wants to date his daughter. I have no reason to believe he hasn't been dating her since she was a little girl..
Evidence? You have none because tangible evidence come from the world of reality. Your world is not tangible because it is one that is built on a delusional imagination.
Donald Trump Had Sex With His Daughter Ivanka Trump PROOF
So you have nothing. Not one shred of credible evidence to support your slanderous claims. Only an idiot would watch the YouTube video you posted and take it with even a modicum of seriousness.

Sir, you are gravely mistaken to put President Trump back on the treadmill of lies he has been on for 3 years while conducting the business of the United States.

Are you even slightly aware that President Trump threw Epstein out of one of his hotels for bringing a criminal activity into a hotel he built for business people to bring their young children and families to while vacationing in lovely surroundings with places to take their children to have fun, not to expose them to young prostitutes working for Mr. Epstein's operation. Up until his death, the legal case of Trump v. Epstein was basically an ongoing court order that Mr. Epstein was denied access of any kind to any Trump enterprise hotel.

Trump didn't allow illegal prostitution rings in any of his establishments. He was always a public servant, even as a businessman in one of the best cities in the United States, New York. I know I was there a few times to see "Cats" in their theater districts one evening a couple of decades ago. My husband liked Hilton Hotels, so we were in the oldest one in NYC, I think, and stayed in the Roosevelt room. We traveled extensively, but noticed that New Yorkers are among the best hosts in the world. Their staff made us completely at home, and we were a little spoiled when we got home to the Equality State, where we lived for 35 years. :)

Or is this another Christina Blasey Ford piece of crap. Happened 35 to 50 years ago, no date given, no address, nothingburger except a very good act by a brilliant performer but professional false narrative writer who taught many a young Californian how to lie and make it believable, and how to beat a lie detector test so they don't get caught lying their little asses off. How sad for the parents of those brain-washees when they found out how their tuition was turning their children into whatever it is the Democrats want them to be to make the rivals of the Democrats look like crooks, when the Democrats are the damn crooks due to going for the neck in an untoward way against anyone who wears a red "Make America Great Again" hat.

How could you be so naive as to think Americans are going to fall for the same Democrat lies they've been listening to for many a long, boring drawn-out month while Democrats cashed in on peoples' misgivings to the tune of a billion or more dollars for easy wins in the House of Representatives.
Donald J. Trump is a decent man.

Donald J Trump is a spoiled selfish pig who wants to date his daughter. I have no reason to believe he hasn't been dating her since she was a little girl..
Evidence? You have none because tangible evidence come from the world of reality. Your world is not tangible because it is one that is built on a delusional imagination.
Donald Trump Had Sex With His Daughter Ivanka Trump PROOF
So you have nothing. Not one shred of credible evidence to support your slanderous claims. Only an idiot would watch the YouTube video you posted and take it with even a modicum of seriousness.

You watched it? ... and were evidently affected.

The Trump administration has stopped vaccinating children coming into this country. The goal is that they hold more die from the flu.
Packing people together in such small spaces promotes the danger of catching the flu.
All part of the plan. Cruelty racism and hate. The very core of the GOP.

Forum List

Back